Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject December 23rd 2007 - The Day of Destiny
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There has been lots of talk about this date latley. I became interested in it some time ago now, other information has been pouring out, one after another that basically confirm that this will be an incredible event indeed.

A very remarkable planetary/galactic configuration occurs on December 23rd and 24th 2007. The configuration on December 23 — Mars, Earth, Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, Galactic Centre — is shown in the graphic simulation linked below; it becomes even more remarkable in that it will be accompanied by the Full Moon (conjunct Mars) at about 2 a.m. on December 24 when a simultaneous Venus square Neptune occurs. It is even more remarkable in that the Pluto/Sun conjunction appears exactly on the Winter Solstice, just past conjunction with the Galactic Centre.

Link below is the view from Mars toward the Jupiter, Mars, Earth, Mercury, Pluto alignment toward the Galactic Centre on 23 December 2007 which occurs just after the Pluto/Jupiter (Heliocentric) conjunction on 23 November 2007. NASA Solar System Simulator for 23rd Dec 2007
[link to space.jpl.nasa.gov]
What is not shown is Pluto (which would be to Jupiter's right) Saturn, which follows down from Venus, and Uranus and Neptune. Saturn and Neptune form the cross's t-member. It is a 23/12 configuration. There will be a full moon on Dec. 23, 2007

This on its own is a miraculous event, An extremely rare occasion. The silence about its even existence is deafening.
There are people who i have spoke with who fact think that this is the misinterpreted story of the bible, related to the 3 days of darkness.
They think the Sun will be on the galactic cross and die and be reborn again after 3 days.
I do think that story is related, however as in the "on earth as it is in heaven" part.
i am not Christian, but i was aghast at the significance of celestial events.
The we have Comet Holmes. They say comets are the harbingers of great change.
If the galactic Cross and the amazing Comet Holmes was not enough to make me really sit up and take note, we have 2 more comets showing up that will be in our skies on the 23rd.
[link to www.texasastro.org]

When Italian astronomer Andrea Boattini announced from Arizona’s Mount Lemmon Observatory, this past week, of his discovery of a new comet (C/2007W-Boattini), expected to be observable from Earth in June, 2008, it brought the number of new comets discovered this year to 146, and which, according to Sergei Smirnov, of the Pulkovo Observatory in St. Petersburg, constitutes ‘an historically unprecedented comet swarm’ never before seen entering into our Solar System.

Also known as the 3 wize men.

Anyone been looking at the Sun lately?
[link to sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov]

look at it now.. it has been like that for ages. Minimal activity, nothing almost. Where are the Sunspots?
This is the calm before the storm, i truly believe.

A poster on GLP posted a Thread about an Ex Whitehouse employee releasing information from NASA and university studies.
Thread: EX WhiteHouse Employee & Goverment Official Says We Are Heading For Planetary Ascension, Does Not Understand Why It Is Not All Over The Media!!
there is some awesome information there about what is going on. The beef is that poleshifts have happened recently on Neptune and pluto, that Mars is now a visible Blue and Green planet now and is being secretly Terraformed. Funny rockerfeller talked about that too,
More interestingly, NASA have detected movement at our Polar plates. It is likely we will have a pole shift of some sort in the near furure. Im not a fan of Zetatalk and this does not mean Nancy is right, A pole shift has been spoken of by many people, some a lot earlier. It is the story weaved around it that is wrong.
We are not originally from the Milky Way, read the link above, it will explain.

Then we get to Washington DC, a big smoking gun that backs my theory and what is happening exactly.
[link to salonesoterica.wordpress.com]
[link to www.youtube.com]
[link to www.youtube.com]
This thread at GLP also explains how the sacred Geometry of DC points us to december 2007 too.
Thread: * December 23, 2007 * Secret Illuminati Timeline reaches OMEGA Point - what does it all mean??

Merry Christmas folks, there is more that i will post on this, but thats a good putting together of some of the information so far.
I think this is an incredible and unbelievable time.
Those who can see do not need to be told.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP