Users Online Now: 2,130 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,236,705
Pageviews Today: 2,060,344Threads Today: 810Posts Today: 14,161
08:32 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Psychic experience....anyone similar?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Two or three times in my life I have had a very mild psychic experience and it was short lived. It is completely different than any psychic experience that I have read about someone having. Here is how it goes down....
My girlfriend leaves me and I am now in a heightened state of emotion (depression usually, but not serious). I ask questions in my mind and hear answers. Typical questions one pussy whipped man might ask themselves with similar circumstances happening....is she coming back?......will I be happy?....blah blah blah. I hear the answers and they are positive. But this is the way I am wired so I feel as if its me answering myself to reassure. But then again, I don't fully believe its me. So I start asking questions about little things in the world. How will I score on the test coming up? Will this person be at work today? Etc.. Funny thing is, I hit on 90% of them. Or whatever answers hits on 90% of them. I did get a reponse (which is why I decided to write this) once on a so-so major event. Last March there was a boy-scout on the east coast who was lost in the woods for like 3 or 4 days. At this same time I was just dumped and in a emotionally heighten state as I like to call it. The morning he was found, and before I turned on the news, I was thinking about him and asked the question was he alive. This "voice" answered, "oh he is fine and was found this morning". Turn on the TV and bang, there it is. Safe and sound scout found. Whatever it is I experience, it goes away just as fast as the emotional state subsides and life continues on.
So I ask, has anyone experienced anything similar by asking questions and having a voice answer them? Most experiences I have read about are visions or dreams.

Thanks for helping me figure out wtf this is.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP