Users Online Now: 2,207 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 437,769
Pageviews Today: 733,630Threads Today: 294Posts Today: 4,680
09:40 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 5 Reason Why All Americans Are Stupid Useless Idiots!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I could go on all day with this but we all know that you arrogant idiots deserve what you get.

I can see Financial ruin coming in 2008....but you deserve that too. DIE you stupid idiots.

Here are some reasons why you guys suck:-

1) You claim that you are the biggest and best economy in the world. yes...blah blah blah. but you have so many poor people on bad wages.....man give us a break.

2) You are arrogant, rude, and inconsiderate when you visit other countries. Apparently you are the worlds worst hated nation when it comes to holidaymakers.

3) You lie, and cheat to get where you want. Your government are the worst at this. A good example of this is the sub prime and credit crunch....they are pulling the wool over your eyes people.....don't you realize the stock market is going to crash next year (Jan / feb 2008) They are beefing up the market and lying to you (they really know whats going on) when behind the scene the financial collapse is imminent.

4) You have so many Hispanics, and ethnics that cause alot of your crime rates. This is fault because you claim your are all equal and its the land of opportunity....yeah blah blah...you guys are the biggest bigots and racists known on earth.

5) You are loud, useless and don't listen to others. Your arrogance is pure annoying. I know this might be hard to admit...but thats exactly what I mean...this is the arrogance you are talking about.

You market will crash and you will be nuked soon.....good riddance.... This cull should have been done long ago...ha ha

P.s. I will have the popcorn and soda ready when these events happen. Not long now.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP