Users Online Now: 1,767 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 426,296
Pageviews Today: 691,674Threads Today: 224Posts Today: 4,300
08:34 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Coincidence: A connection between 911 and Die Hard with a Vengence?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have never seen a Die Hard movie before and last night Spike happened to be playing Die Hard With A Vengence. I was having my usual beers, channel surfing and what not. Anyways I noticed a couple of odd things about this movie....there was a scene where Bruce Willis was runway through the subway station and there was a shot of a digital clock that read Tuesday 10:19:11- note the attact on the WTC happened in the year 2001 Tuesday September 11. Also, just as this was happening there was a scene where Samuel L. Jackson was driving down the street looking up at the WTC twin towers. There were scenes also where the kept focusing on 911 painted on various door s and what not. They make mention of liquid explosives....(this is something that the terrorists were planning on using on the planes recently). Watch it and tell me if you think I'm nuts...maybe it was the beer...probably the beer
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP