Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Homeland Insecurity Hits Chemtrail Sites
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Dear Dept. of Homeland Security...

December 1, 2004
I have been thinking about you a lot the last few days. You see, we don´t know each other very well, although I´ve heard a lot about you, I don´t think we´ve ever actually met. But then, that is most often the case for many of those I have "met" over the internet. You´ve been on my mind because you have made several visits the last two days to my most recent web page. You know the one, it´s pretty much like this one, pictures of illegal aerosol activity over Houston.
I don´t check out all my hits. There´s been over 4000 on that page since it went up. But, I do grab 20 every now and then, to see who´s there. Geez, you´ve been there a bunch! I´m flattered, truly. Yep, you, and NASA about 11 times and Boeing about 7, but then again, they come to my site more than I do... and many other interesting folks, from all over the world have been hanging out there a lot since Sunday night. This is you, right? 63.162.143.21 Yep, I´m sure it was you.

It was really kind of weird...I mentioned to a couple of folks at work today that y´all had been stopping by the page. You know what they did? They asked me if I was scared! Now, isn´t that the silliest thing you have ever heard?!?! Why should I be SCARED of my government? Especially the Dept. of Homeland Security, for crying out loud.... aren´t you supposed to be making me more secure? That´s what I thought. Why would I be afraid of that?

So... I figured, since you were so interested, I´d write. I don´t have your email address though, and you haven´t written me, which you are most certainly welcome to do so if you have any questions about the pictures, or my research or why these operations are so absolutely WRONG. I´ve been checking into this for over 5 years, as you know, so I´m pretty well versed on the subject. I´d love to chat with you about it. I´ll bring snacks. Anyway, I´m sure you´ll be able to reach me if you want to, and since this is where you first found out about the page, I figured I could catch you here.

I always enjoy meeting folks and discussing this subject with others who are concerned for the safety and welfare of the citizens of this great nation, as I know YOU are. And don´t ya LOVE the internet??? For example, I´ve just "met" several people the last few days since my pictures of the illegal aerosol operations over Houston pics were posted on the net Sunday night. I have gotten some letters from all over the country, even from England and Italy, some of them very sad. I love to hear from folks, but it´s kind of hard to deal with their stress. I know where they´re coming from. One thing is, ALL of the letters have the same concerns I do about the use of this technology without informed consent, environmental impact studies or want to know why our tax dollars are being spent on this without our knowledge or permission. Also, the health effects that are showing up because of this stuff. Some of the folks who wrote have sent me their own pictures, like this one below, from North Carolina. It was much worse there that day than here. I guess that´s because we have so much normal air traffic over Houston, it´s hard to get good coverage sometimes. But they give it their best shot.

So anyway...since you´ve been dropping by so much the last few days, you are probably getting tired of looking at those same pictures. But guess what!?!?!? Just this very day, operations continued over Houston, and guess what else?? I took MORE pictures. I figure you would appreciate a fresh set to look at, and I am more than happy to oblige. I wasn´t able to get as many or capture the activity as often as Sunday, because I had to work today, but I thought I´d do what I could to help you out. As you´ll see, the end result was the same. A crapped up sky.

So, here they are...but before I get to them, let me thank you. Because, I am sure that you, and the other nice government agencies and corporations, are coming to my site because they too are concerned about what these programs are doing to all of us, yep, you too. Barium and Aluminum do not discriminate, they´re heavy metals, they have no brains. They make everyone sick. Doesn´t matter what political affiliation one has or has not. Not to mention what the programs are doing to the water and the soil. And have you noticed the weird weather? Think about it.

So...thanks again for stopping by. You can count on me to keep you up to date regarding the Houston area. I´m really glad you visited. I love to find things in common with others on the net. And gee, I´m trying to fight terrorism too... isn´t that neat?!?! Stop by the site anytime, afterall, we´re in this together...right? And I know that you, like me, have the best interests of our fellow countrymen, their families and children at heart........don´t we????

So here´s today in Houston, TX, starting at about 8:30 am and going until 3pm.
And in case you want to reach me, my email addy is at the bottom.

I was glad to get these two because
they show the rings around the sun.
That happens a lot when there´s a lot of that crap up there.

So there you go AGAIN.
Another assaulted sunset.
Thanks for being here to see it. It sucks, huh?
Sincerely, Lorie Kramer [email protected]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------​--

Holes in the Ozone, or Holes in the Soul?
Local Houston Chemtrail Activity Images
Patently Obvious - US Aerosol & Weather Modification Related Patents
Clifford Carnicom Website
Rense Chemtrail Datapage
Houston Indy Media Center
KPFT, 90.1 FM Houston, Pacifica Network
Lo´s Home

[link to users.ev1.net]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface