Users Online Now: 1,157 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 77,044
Pageviews Today: 135,495Threads Today: 56Posts Today: 694
01:18 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject this fu*king life is nothing but a festering, unjust and unfair piece of fu*king shit that punishes people that are just trying to life a simple, norm
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Long time reader here at GLP (most of my best unfiltered real information comes from here), first time poster.

I am a 37 year old married man, with children. I adore my Family, and couldn't be happier. Unfortunately, I have come to the sad, sad, sad conclusion that no matter how hard I try to figure out how the rest of this fuc*ing shithole of a planet works, I only get more depressed.

Things I have noticed, increasingly so in the last ten years:

-Nice guys (or girls) really do finish last.
-To get ahead financially, academically or career-wise, you have to be a fucking asshole (or at least it helps).
-I have observed that the vast majority of people just don't seem to give a fuck anymore.
-Said people seem to have a 'fuck-you' attitude.
-Said people won't give you the time of day.
-Said people seem to (although hating their jobs)find creative ways to 'get ahead'.
-Said people seem to be 'getting ahead' by showing more cleavage at work, wearing tighter skirts, licking boots, stepping on people or destroying kind hard-working people with vicious gossip.
-People who's parents are rich are getting ahead faster than the rest of us who have to actually work hard for our crumbs.
-People who have been fucking spoon-fed their entire lives (*ahem* - baby-boomers) are the first ones to have the fucking nerve to lecture us 'Gen X-er's' about 'work harder' or 'quit your whining'...two words "FUCK-OFF".
-News isn't news anymore, it's celebrity bull-shit and white-washed fuc*ing bull-shit.
-The average Joe or Jane is getting increasingly fuc*ed over with taxes, police-state tactics, forced vaccinations and crushing debt that simply overwhelms and kills the spirit.
-The 'powers-that-be' (and you fuc*king assholes know who you are) have pretty much turned the masses into sheeple. It's un-fuc*ing real how fast this has all happened.
-Democracy is dead.
-So many of us intuitively feel that some kind of heavy-duty shit is going to hit the fan. I will not speculate on what, how or when it will...I just sense dread.
-We are indeed imprisoned here on planet earth, with the controllers taking the upper hand in this battle for the only thing we have left...our free will and very souls.

Whoever is reading this today, we must look at what we have become. Ask questions, kill your fuc*king TV and go observe the beautiful chemtrails the masters are raping our sky with. This is a spiritual war, don't let them win.

Sincerely,

A concerned intelligent citizen of planet Earth
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP