Users Online Now: 2,143 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,046,021
Pageviews Today: 1,880,963Threads Today: 819Posts Today: 14,443
09:17 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Tony Blair's Converts To Catholicism At The Vatican During The Pagan Winter Solstice And Seals It With A "TUBALCAIN" Master Mason Hands
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This should be of interest to those who understand the whole Masonic, Jesuit connection and their influence on the Vatican controlled NWO.

I'm sure that many are wondering is there more to this than what we see? well Tony Blair was converted to Catholicism on Sat, December 22 2007 06:08:01. Notice first of all 22 = 11:11 and 2007 equates 2+7 = 9 these are significant sacred and symbolic numbers to the Masons and Luciferians.

The Obeliesk which stands in the centre of St Peter's square is an Egyptian Pagan symbol which is really a Sun dial for the yearly Solstices that throw shadows in a line and then in the shape of an X giving the same symbol as the Papal badge. This is also why there are so many products and shows today that have the X in them like X factor, X box, X men, X games etc etc, these are all in honour of the Pagan Solstice rituals.

If you were to stand on the Papal balcony over looking St Peter's square there is a long throughway leading up to the Obeliesk and the Sun rises in line with this feature illuminating the Obeliesk causing the shadows that form the Solstice symbols.

Why did blair have to go to Rome to get converted, surely he could have done it in any Catholic Church so this alone tells us that this ceremony was of great importance to the ruling Elite.

Notice in the Masonic handshakes link below you will see the very handshake that Blair and Pope Rat give each other which is also shown in photo on the Sky news link.

The handshake is called "TUBALCAIN" and is the PASS GRIP OF A MASTER MASON. The Mason places his thumb on the space between the second and third knuckles of the fellow Mason's right hand, while the fellow Mason moves his thumb to the corresponding space on the first Masons hand. The thumb is pressed hard between the second and third knuckles of the hands.

The name of this grip is "Tubalcain". When a candidate is imparted with this grip and its usage it is done in this manner:

First, the Worshipful Master says to the candidate:

"I now present my right hand in token of the continuance of friendship and brotherly love, and will invest you with the pass-grip and pass-word of a Master Mason. As you are uninstructed, he who has hitherto answered for you, will do so at this time.

Give me the real grip of a Fellow Craft." As explained from the preceding degrees, he then has this exchange with the Senior Deacon, who is standing next to the candidate, who is still kneeling at the altar, after having assume the obligation of this degree):

WM: Brother Senior Deacon.
SD: Worshipful Master.
WM: Will you be off or from?
SD: From.
WM: From what and to what?
SD: From the real grip of a Fellow Craft to the pass-grip of a Master Mason.
WM: Pass. What is that?
SD: The pass-grip of a Master Mason.
WM: Has it a name?
SD: It has.
WM: Will you give it to me?
SD: I did not so receive it; neither will I so impart it.
WM: How will you dispose of it?
SD: Letter or syllable it.
WM: Syllable it and begin.
SD: You begin.
WM: Begin you.
SD: Tu
WM: bal
SD: cain
WM: Tubalcain, my Brother, is the name of this grip.

There is no doubting the Masonic connection in the Vatican and we all know that their God is Jabulon the Devil so guess what state the Vatican is in today.

link to blairs conversion at the vatican
[link to news.sky.com]

Link to pics of TUBALCAIN" Master Mason Handshake.
[link to www.ephesians5-11.org]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP