Users Online Now: 2,310 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 592,310
Pageviews Today: 996,615Threads Today: 333Posts Today: 6,137
11:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Do people subconsciously know when they're going to die?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was listening to last night's C2C show and some woman called in while Joseph Jacobs (psychic guy) was on and she asked him "Do you think that people sense or know when they are going to die?" The way I understood the question was, do people - if they are going to die soon - have a sense of it?

JJ said he didn't think so. He said there are some days that are so bad that he wishes he would die, but overall, no, people don't have a sense of that.

I thought the question was interesting because I often think that I'm going to die soon-ish. I don't have any life-threatening illnesses (that I know of), I believe I am very healthy, but sometimes I just think that I am going to die early or soon or unexpectedly (as opposed to people who die of lingering illnesses).

So, what do you guys think? Do you think that people know or have an idea that they're going to die soon before they die? I think I'm speaking more of people who die suddenly -like car crashes....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP