Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am D4RK KN1GHT
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If anyone knows how to get a message to him

I can say that what he wants to know about the operation in Desert Storm is true. It did happen. I did not see photos of the apparition itself, but, I did see photos of Iraqi's troops surrendering by the thousands...I normally would not have even see those photos, the dude that had them was a spook, pretty high up, but when he came home from the war he was "not himself" so to speak, thus he was not as careful with his mouth as he normally was. He showed the photos of the surrendering troops and was laughing about how easy it was to scare them and make them surrender.

I saw the other information about the operation D4RK KN1GHT that was made public, that jibs pretty much with what I knew about the mass surrenders and really explains the comments from my buddy about "scaring them"...I did wonder at the time what exactly had scared these battle harded Iraqi soldiers.....that was a mistake cause he realized he said too much and he clammed up..he said they surrendered because they too hated Saddam (which was the party line) but I swear, the first thing he said LAUGHING was that they surrendered because they were SCARED.

Putting together the photos AND his specialty*intel*, his comments AND what I have read recently about D4RK KN1GHT I think that we have a pretty good case for your theory being likely. But sorry, I saw those photos AFTER the war when he was still psyched out...where they are now I have no idea, and he would NEVER ever admit he said such a thing to me.

Perhaps there are others here at GLP who know of this and can add to my message.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP