Users Online Now: 1,718 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 566,634
Pageviews Today: 946,792Threads Today: 344Posts Today: 6,210
11:03 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Official GLP 2008 Stockmarket Crash Thread - Catastrophy Is About To Hit
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message People be warned....Catastrophy is about to hit.

Yes the coming economic problems are going to be very BAD. But all these things happen for a reason.

I have been getting lots of strong visions around this event i.e. economic downturn / crash. It's my guides way of telling me, that these things will come to pass VERY SOON!. Infact, reading several of your posts above I feel that they will come to pass sooner rather than later in year.

I see and hear "blood red" meaning the DOW JONES screen....everything and stock price going down (crashing) and personally I see...breakdowns, nevousness, crying, angst even suicides. All over the loss of money. Over the last 2-3 days I keep seeing 1-9-2-8 dunno might be somehow related to 1928 - 29 market when it crashed.

I suspect oil will go well over $100 but it will be a sure and steady climb. Also I feel strangely that Gold is still a bit low. I see Gold going over $1000. I bought some gold way back....my guides are telling me to look for 1000 which I am thinking could be $1000. I have sense gold going to $1000 about a year ago, but as I type this its trading at $869.10.....so obviously there is a little more to go.

Another thing that I see (on a Monday - Tuesday) is a big down day on market. At this time I see oil will probably just be over $100 at this time. Hundreds and hundreds of sell orders will get triggered and hit and will cause the first big slide. I know that this will cause WIDESPREAD PANIC and HYSTIRIA and this is coming soon, im guessing February, but this will be the 2nd part of this crash, that I talk about in my thread.

I think this economic downturn is going to be horrible and I pray for people can survive through this hard time....as it will be extremely difficult.

Anyway...

Please Feel free to add to my thread as it will add value. My guides are always telling me that this information is to be shared and it is our job to warn people.

Enjoy your day people. Hope this helps.

Cheers
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP