Users Online Now: 2,286 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,358,351
Pageviews Today: 2,267,750Threads Today: 909Posts Today: 16,124
09:21 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Can somebody explain to what the ****ing hell just ****ing happened? I am scarred for life.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok I found this story on another forum, title and all so this isn't my experience, but I know you folks would find this interesting. Below is the OP's original post.

"This just happened 15 minutes ago. I cannot make sense of this situation and I wish I would have went to sleep earlier.

Im going to kill my manager when I see him on Monday. I stayed a few hours later at work to help him out, so i got out at 12 instead of 9. When I get home that late I usually say **** it and stay up all night and sleep during the day if I do not have class.(My university is off until the 23rd). So part of this is his fault(not rally but i need somebody to blame)

Anyway it was a bout 4:40 here on the east coast. Im talking to my one friend crazy enough to be up at this time and eating some leftover pizza I got from Dominos yesterday. I hear a knock at my door. My initial reaction was "WTF, Im not answering the door at this hour" and i should have stuck with that. Then the thought that it might be somebody who needs help or something came into my mind. So I open the door against my initial instinct. Its a girl I would say about 7 or 8. She seems 100% normal, but im weirded out a bit. Maybe it was the whole 4:30 in the morning thing, or maybe it was something else. She asks to come inside to use the phone because she is lost. I firmly believe this is where my niceness saved my ass. I offer to drive her home. She refuses. I ask if she is sure and she refuses again but in a deeper tone. She starts begging to come in. At this point I know something is wrong, but i dont realize the magnitude of the situation yet. So I give her my cell phone, since I was actually paranoid about letting her in the house. Im not sure why, at the time I thought it was because I heard about robbers who would use a tactic like this to see if houses had anything they wanted to steal.

Now I firmly believe it was instinct. So yea, I gave her my cell which turns out to be a bad decision. I swear this **** of a little girl tosses my phone across the street and into the backyard of the house across the street from mine, from my porch, and when I say toss i mean toss. She didnt put much leg drive or anything. She just ****ing flicked it over there. At this point im in shock and she looks at me and this time demands to come in and says she promises not to hurt me. It is at that point that I notice something that is going to prevent me from sleeping for a long time. Her eyes are entirely black. The whole eye. But thats not the worst part. I should have locked the door and ran to my bed. Instead I lock the lighter door and ask her what is going on. At this point she is banging on the door demanding to come in in a deep voice for a little girl.

And here is the most disturbing part. I like lose all sense of time for a few seconds, it was like I was in a trance or something. My mom was the one that snapped me out of it. She yelled what the hell is going on as she was woken up by the girls banging on the door. And when I was snapped out of the trance, my hand was going for the door, to unlock it and let her in. I swear to god. If my mom wasnt woken I would have let that thing into my house and that scares the hell out of me. After I came to this realization the girl looked at my mom, and just casually walked away.

Now she thinks its nothing, but she didnt see the whole thing, I literally will not get the image of that girl's cold facial expression and black eyes out of my head. I dont know what to do. "
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP