Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Astrology ~ New Moon in Capricorn by Barbara Hand Clow
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.handclow2012.com]

CAPRICORN NEW MOON: January 8, 2008

By Barbara Hand Clow

The famous old saying for Saturn and Capricorn is "As ye sow, so shall ye reap". This fundamental truism has never been more significant than it is during this New Moon. Changes during Capricorn are always deep and long lasting, yet during this New Moon, personal integration will coalesce with multidimensional restructuring, which will be quite memorable. Human growth is now functioning in many dimensions, yet few people can detect these realities through the vibrating strings that connect all nine dimensions. I will devote a lot of time to what's happening in the larger field of action-the world of coalescing and weaving timelines. The great Capricorn restructuring began with the Winter Solstice, so you might want to reread it since the New Moon in Capricorn always implants the Solstice vibration into our world.

When Capricorn and Saturn transits influence us, we find ourselves considering all the facets of our souls; this is not necessarily pleasant. We feel driven to take responsibility for how we affect others and the world. Thus, during the New Moon in Capricorn every year, cold realism moves in, which forces many to make a methodical appraisal of their desires and actions. I resent Christmas because just when this deep appraisal work really gets in gear with the Winter Solstice, these deep and soul satisfying urges get derailed by Christmas shopping, porking out, and drinking. This tedious derailment felt incredibly exhausting to me this year because Jupiter and Mercury had moved into Capricorn just before the Solstice, which hugely expanded our mental needs for an inner journey. Adding to this year's almost compulsive need for inner appraisal, Pluto on the Galactic Center is poised to enter Capricorn on January 25, when we will detect personal links to the whole Milky Way Galaxy within our own bodies; once enough hearts have entered the Galaxy, peace will come to Earth.

At this point, the convergence of the Galactic Underworld time lines [See my latest book, The Mayan Code: Time Acceleration and Awakening the World Mind.] are totally synchronized with astrological transit patterns. Pluto's stimulation of the Galactic Center during 2006 and 2007 implanted a depth charge in our souls that is going off now as 0 degrees Capricorn fuses with the activated black hole in the Galactic Center. This is the awakening of Xibalba, the heart of the galaxy, and as Pluto approaches 0 Capricorn, it feels like the formulation of a sucking tunnel into our pineal glands. By accessing our inner darkness, we see inner light that contains other realities. As our consciousness awakens in the galactic center, Mars has been opposing it in the sky, which inspires us to comprehend our personal awakenings. As discussed in the Winter Solstice reading, Mars went retrograde in Cancer in mid-November 2007 right on the USA 1776/George W. Bush sun signs. As can be seen by Mars retrograde in 3 Cancer (conjunct the 1776 Venus in 3 Cancer) opposing the Capricorn stellium during the Solstice, it is as if Mars retrograde is targeting the USA. We are witnessing an awesome countdown toward a new balance of power in the world that commenced in mid-November. Sharp personal security needs brought forth by Mars retrograde in Cancer are causing the multitudes to see that America is not the protector of freedom for the world's people any more; people are releasing the belief that America will rescue them.

This rebalancing will be complete when Mars comes back to the USA/Bush sun placements in early April 2008 when many Americans will realize their country is vilified by much of the world. After Moon/Mars in Cancer reached opposition to the Sun/Jupiter during the December 23/24 Full Moon, East/West tension was ignited by the tragic assassination of Benazir Bhutto in Pakistan just after Mars exactly opposed Jupiter. In the Solstice reading, I said that "navigating this field will be like Dorothy and the Tin Man in the tornado" (Wizard of Oz), and sadly, Bhutto played Dorothy and Musharraf is the Tin Man. We must see the truths in these great events, for example to see the consequences of supporting petty tyrants like Musharraf. The great suffering always caused by this USA petty-tyrant policy for more than fifty years is what the world hates the most about America.

The assassination of a female leader by the conspiring powers-that-be, the Elite, is exactly what I'd expect with Mars retrograde in Cancer opposing Pluto, and then Jupiter. Yet, with such significant portents in the sky, her sacrifice could take on epic proportions. At the very least, a collective mind shift signals great change coming. As for who did it, it must be said that all the power players in the game are deeply involved in this, including the part of Bhutto that sought power for power's sake. Regardless, an awesome cosmic breakthrough is unfolding that is inspired by what goes in the sky this winter/spring. Regarding the plans behind the plans that always characterize Elite behavior, the Elite is trying to find a way to terrify the world by threatening people with a nuclear holocaust.

Meanwhile, as is commonly known by those who have read the Australian researcher, Bruce Cathie, this kind of nuclear event is actually not possible. Cathie showed that nuclear bombs can only be detonated when a narrow range in the angle of the Sun and Moon is occurring in a given location. So it is very difficult to trigger a nuclear war, although nuclear devices can be selectively implanted to go off. [See Bruce Cathie, Harmonic 33 and Harmonic 695 and The Pleiadian Agenda.] Since reading Cathie twenty years ago, I've kept a close eye on the way the USA has manipulated world politics for over sixty years by holding nuclear fear over everyone. Now that so many people are waking up, the Elite thinks it needs to ignite global fears by creating big events like 9/11. Remember that stars are nuclear processes, and I think the time is coming when individuals will learn how to contact these magnificent stellar forces themselves.

Mars retrograde in Cancer/Gemini is the big key to the master lock: entering the cosmos, our Galactic entry. The lock was blasted open by Bhutto's assassination right after Mercury/Sun/Jupiter/Pluto opposite Moon/Mars during the Cancer Full Moon. It was the first major political event of Night Five of the Galactic Underworld (AD 1999-2011) So, what is going on here? Simply put, the total bankruptcy of American foreign policy (in this case in Pakistan) is being revealed. The balance of power is shifting away from the West to the East. Such an inept bungling of politics in Pakistan by a woman who attended Radcliffe, Harvard, and Oxford was the last straw. Of course, the end of Western dominance has been inevitable once the USA invaded Iraq, but now it is a fait accompli. This will be obvious to most Americans when Mars goes into Leo in May. For now, the world knows, so many countries are busy shifting their economic and political priorities in light of the new balance of power. Luckily, examining the transits of Mars gives anyone who wants to look a very reliable peek into the future. Many other astrologers also noticed this remarkable Mars retrograde right on the Bush/USA Sun, but few seem to know how to interpret it.

Right now, it might seem like Mars' theatre is Pakistan, but remember the USA is the dominant nuclear power in the world. If you have any doubt that the lead player is the USA, note that Mars goes all the way back to 24 Gemini where it turns direct on January 30 right near a key point in the 1776 chart-Mars in the 1776 USA chart is 21 Gemini square Neptune in 22 Virgo. This "nervous Nellie" square is always very stressed by big transits to it when the USA tends to get involved in risky wars, lose them, and then becomes lost and disempowered. For example, the 1776 Mars-square-Neptune was intensely impacted by major transits during the Vietnam War and during 9/11. Many astrologers have noted that the 1776 Mars/Neptune mutable square is America's nemesis: The USA tries to make the rest of the world into the Land of Oz, but nobody wants Oz, since they can always visit Disneyland instead! Sadly, the USA has had countless chances to handle this murky square on a higher level, which would be to renounce war and choose peace. But again the USA has fallen into delusion and fantasy in Iraq and Afghanistan.

With Mars retrograding back to the 1776 Mars, the reckoning is coming in early 2008. Many countries in the world have been puzzled as they watched the USA throw away its economic and political power. Now the critical tipping point in the game has been attained because the sheer destructiveness of America's Mars/Neptune fantasy nemesis threatens everyone in the world. Like watching Hitler's rise in the mid-1930s, nobody can ignore the reeling colossus any more. If you watch other world leaders, such as Putin of Russia and Admadinejad of Iran, they have been using diplomatic skills to get the USA to calm down and to cease destroying more countries. If you listen to what they say, they seem to be coaching America to change, which I think will happen eventually.

The crucial test of how this may play out is going to be on January 30 when Mars goes direct on the USA Mars. Normally, I'd predict that the USA might try an attack somewhere, but I think the direct station of Mars will trigger an American financial collapse (because the Mars retrograde is in Cancer, even though it dips back into Gemini so deeply), which could make a new attack impossible. At this point, some of you may wonder why I am stressing this Mars retrograde so much? Well, ultimately, cosmic signs are the real teachers, such as Comet Holmes appearing this fall. Recently, astrophysicists announced there is a 1-in-25 probability that asteroid 2007-WD5 will strike Mars on January 30. The early probability was 1-in-350, it dropped to 1-in-75 December 21, and then to 1-in-25 a few days ago.

Soon, I believe, you will hear that a large asteroid may strike Mars just when it is stationary in the sky according to Earth's view. As I've written many times before, when the comet Shoemaker-Levy pounded Jupiter with 22 (mastery number) fragments in 1994, the cosmic masters opened their teachings to Earth. If this asteroid does strike Mars, the planet that rules war, on January 30, 2008, human aggression will just fizzle. Meanwhile, the Elite knows what this asteroid could create, which is exactly why you may see an attempt to terrify the world over a nuclear holocaust triggered by Pakistan. What do you do about this? There is nothing to fear except fear itself. Live in your heart, manifest peace in your mind, and see that this is all a sham. As already noted, the Emperor has no clothes. Again, how can I see things like that? The atom was split a few months before I was born in early 1943, and then the USA terrorized the world by dropping the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. This has been cleverly used to make people fear it would also happen to them. For example, when I was a child we had to endure nuclear drills and hide under our desks in school. My parents were manipulated into building a bomb shelter and filling it with canned food. So, I talked my brothers and sister into stripping all the labels off a few hundred cans of vegetables and fruit stored in the bomb shelter. Then for ten years, as my parents began to use up the food stored in the unused shelter, nobody knew what would come out of the can every night. I figured the game out then! Everything came out of the cans except Popeye.

When I compare the chart of Bhutto's assassination with the chart for splitting the atom, significant aspects suggest her death will be used for the next American fear program. [Bhutto's death: 6:16 PM, December 27, 2007, Islamabad, Pakistan; and see Chart #50 in Chiron: Rainbow Bridge Between the Inner and Outer Planets for splitting the atom.] Specifically, in the atom- split chart, Saturn is retrograde at 9 Gemini, and when Bhutto died, Saturn was retrograde in 9 Virgo, which is an exact mutable square. This aspect says the truth about splitting matter in the first place will be revealed by something connected with the assassination. Then, in the atom-split chart, Chiron is combust the lunar North Node (which shows us that nuclear energy will ultimately heal us as discussed extensively in The Pleiadian Agenda) in 29 Leo, and with Bhutto's death, the lunar South Node was 29 Leo. This exact combust reversal of the lunar nodes tells us that a total revelation and healing around splitting matter is to come out of her death. Wow! These kinds of aspects have opened many multidimensional forces that are really changing our world now. Imagine a world in which no one is held in terror by nuclear bombs! This is going to come.

Now it is time to look at the Capricorn New Moon from a personal point of view, so I end this fascinating topic by pointing out that how the nuclear stalemate turns out is a personal issue for each person on Earth. The Mayan Code posits that the people of Earth will create peace during the end of the Mayan Calendar, and then we will reenter to universe, the cosmos again. Exopolitics hypothesizes that our planet was quarantined in the cosmos because we are violent and aggressive, and that this quarantine will not be lifted until we create peace on Earth. The Mayan Code hypothesizes that we became a multi-traumatized species around 11,500 years ago during a series of cataclysms. Then, once we were traumatized, we became violent, and now during the Galactic Underworld time acceleration (AD 1999-2011) we are processing this cataclysm in only a few short years. This is why the violence has been so intense since early 1999. The tipping point will occur in the fall of 2008 when people will simply refuse to be incited into fear then violence anymore. People will see that the ultimate violence-the Bomb-is a paper tiger. If we stop fearing what governments use to terrorize us, then we will be free, and we will free the Earth. I am seeing now that the attainment of the ultimate freedom-absolutely no fear-is the whole point of winter 2008, and this potential opens during this New Moon.

Now we need to see how the New Moon in Capricorn can plant a seed in our hearts that can blossom into a great tree of peace and harmony. Whatever is going on in the larger world, this Capricorn season is utterly challenging for each one of us as individuals. So, regardless of saber rattling about a nuclear holocaust and bird-brained American foreign policy, the meltdown is actually happening where it hurts the most-with our homes. Yet this New Moon reveals pathways that can move is beyond shelter and even money. The New Moon in 18 Capricorn closely sextiles Uranus in 16 Pisces, which means we have total support for spiritual transformation and multidimensional access. That is, as weird things go on in 3D, and they will for sure, you will find you can shift channels into other worlds, which are actually your safety zones. When you expand yourself and merge into your higher self, you always know what to do. This ability is remarkably enhanced by the Galactic Underworld time acceleration. We are building geometric forms made of spiritual ecstasy that are beautiful. When you are troubled this month, you will find yourself in a solid state of bliss that is manifestly greater than any one of the problems. Your friends and families will also be feeling these high emotions. Then when metal-mouth Cheney growls and grimaces, you can giggle.

Saturn (structure and form) is now firmly in retrograde motion until early May. This may mean that some of the astonishing scenarios I've just played around with will only be visible in the inner planes. Yet, judging by the recent events in Pakistan, I don't think so. Venus in Sagittarius exactly squared Saturn on January 6, when the Islamic world felt profoundly shaken that a female leader could die like this; she may be martyred like Princess Diana. You can find deep truth in world events that inform you about your present life-and about many of your past lives as well. Many of you may have spontaneous past-life openings now. Saturn in Virgo trines Jupiter in Capricorn, and as more ancient wisdom is revealed in shocking ways, we feel great inner expansion and we accept ourselves just as we are.

Remember that Chiron rules Virgo, therefore Saturn is transiting Chiron's domain. A great knowing of how precious each person is will sweep Earth during this 2008 winter season. Great respect for each person is what will end war, which is an outer form of self-loathing. Capricorn's deep immersion will drive you unabatedly to process hidden aggression out of your own consciousness. Then, when Saturn turns direct in early May, this great inner work will begin to manifest in the outer world. I can't wait to see how this works out. Also, Saturn is in a wide T-square as it opposes Uranus in Pisces, and this opposition forms a T-square to Venus in Sagittarius. So, the inner feminine eye is opening, which is the eye of wisdom.

Mars reached exact opposition to Pluto on January 2 when hideous violence was occurring in Kenya over an election dispute. Yet, speaking of the growing tendency for peace, by January 6 the violence abated when the Kenyan President Kibaki offered to negotiate unconditionally with the opposition party. And assuming news from Pakistan is accurate, civil disorder in the wake of Bhutto's assassination was not as bad as I'd expect it to be. Mars will oppose the Galactic Center a few days after this New Moon, further stretching open all hearts to peace. Mars retrograde is awakening a great longing for peace on Earth deep within the souls of all people. Often technology mirrors the next stage of evolution, and the technology for making energy out of waves is really coming forth now. Imagine a world in which our energy comes from waves in the sea instead of from oil!

More and more people know that the reality they are creating is much vaster and more significant than we've been led to believe, and there is a building value of the individual as the old ways fall away. New leaders coming forth in the Iowa presidential caucuses reflect the desire for peace. And, if you find yourself feeling disheartened and/or confused, please exercise! As always, the Elite will be creating events designed to confused and dishearten you, so that you will not grasp for the astonishing knowledge you can attain at this time. For those of you who are lazy, let me give you a good reason why you might want to grasp the potential now. If you sit back and do nothing now, then your own inner disempowerment will manifest in difficulties for the people you love. You must inspire, you must lead, because now you are one of the few who has a clue as to what is going on. You'd be amazed how simple things can be for you now if you just ride the waves utilizing all the skills you've worked so hard to attain. When you exercise these days, your small 3D body moves easily into the outer planes where you are showered with energy.

Mercury is very important in this New Moon because you need it more than usual to anchor yourself firmly in 3D. Mercury in Aquarius quincunxes Mars in Gemini, so your mental clarity can push your sight to higher levels when weird things go on. Because of this potential, follow your inner eye, and you may see the game players working on the cosmic chessboard. It is easier to see them making moves now because they are running out of options. Mercury will retrograde on January 28 until February 18, a period when your inner knowing will deepen.

Feminine issues are really going to be a big deal during this lunation with Venus sextile Chiron, which will be exact on January 10. Venus in Sagittarius emphasizes freedom for women, and with a sextile to Chiron in Aquarius, the need for liberation is paramount, especially since Venus also squares Saturn. This looks like one of those "I can't take it anymore" patterns for women, and I think it will be very valuable to ascertain how Islamic women feel about Bhutto's death. All of the major religions are polluted by patriarchal limitations that must go now, so great progress could emerge under these Venus aspects. Venus in Sagittarius will be right on the Galactic Center and approaching Pluto during the Full Moon on January 22, so we may see a huge feminist movement building from this New Moon through the Full Moon. If so, it will be very transformative and willful during the wild Full Moon in early Aquarius/Leo.

Neptune in Aquarius is in a wide trine to Mars in Gemini, which will contribute strong spiritual energy to the awakening of feminine strength this month. I think you will all feel potent feminine heart openings this month, which is exactly what we need now to save our selves and our planet. How dare anyone split matter and play God. It is time for this to stop now. Pakistan is the first Islamic country to attain nuclear potential, so perhaps it will be the source for finding a way to stop war and choose peace-just in time to enjoy the end of the Mayan Calendar.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP