Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Just want to give a thanks to Jesus Christ post †
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hey!

I figured, there are so many of us who can speak for ourselves but this poor guy, gets nailed to a cross, to die for our sins and him and his father get their names called out in anger, as a statement of profanity and in moments of lust, as well as blamed for when someoneīs life gets fucky for a while...

I canīt say that I am a Christian for I donīt attend church, I donīt follow the dogmatic faith of it, nor do I limit my scope of understanding that GOD is bigger than what man tries to confine/define and understand it as.

However, from a historic standpoint (and from my own personal experiences, spiritually speaking), I acknowledge Jesus Christ as the King of the Universe, until someone else steps up, challenges him, outdoes him and hires a better PR team than the apostles and the Roman Catholics to promote him over a 2,000 year period.

So, major props to Jesus Christ †

PS - This is not proselytizing here, just a good post for people who can appreciate Jesus...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP