Users Online Now: 1,973 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,593,166
Pageviews Today: 2,322,417Threads Today: 625Posts Today: 13,003
06:54 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject John Titor Purchased a Time Machine HDR from Steven Gibbs ....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Anyone catch the Steven Gibbs interview on C2C a few night ago.

I own one of his machines... I purchased it in 1997... it is an AMAZING machine.

[link to www.deal_or_no_deal.com] posted on 13-1-2008 @ 12:33 AM

A ~REAL~ time travel machine, the HDR device

A guy in Kansas named Steven Gibbs is selling a machine he makes and calls the Hyper Dimensional Resonator, or HDR for short.
He says by using this machine and standing in a proper vortex area you CAN physically time travel! Even take your car along!!! He claims he has gone back to 1977 and purchased some books from then that PROOVE what he says is true. Now yoiu have to keep in mind that he says as soon as your traveling in time you wind up on another dimension by proxy......he claims the books from 1977 he brought back are from another dimension and not available in OUR TIMEFRAME AT ALL and this is how they proove the veracity of his claims.

Steven was on Coast to Coast January 10th 2008, and I listened to this interview and I was fascinated, as what he was saying sounded true to me.
He says his HDR device will cause you to have an OOBE pretty easily and you all know how interested in THAT subject I am! I want to get me one of these HDR things but they cost a few hundred USA dollars, so it is going to take me a while to save up for this thing.
Other people who have the device were also interviewed and all the people claimed VERY STRANGE experiences with this thing. Claims of time jumping forward and back, of realizing your watching a movie on TV you know VERY well but the lines are suddenly so different it is almost a different movie and you know your NOT imagining this.......then it goes back to normal. Weird time jumps like this are very common they claim......

They referred to Steven Gibbs as 'The Rainman of time travel'

Gibbs says that even the adult John Titor bought one of his devices

Steven says some people have used this HDR to go back in time to prevent car wrecks or other tragic deaths, but when you come back there will be large gaps in your memory baseline because you have now changed your timeline..........

This is all very interesting to me. This device sounds much like a handheld version of 'whatever device' they used in the Philadelphia experiment

Some guy on MTV has even bought 2 of the HDR devices now and experiments with them.....I think if the device did NOT work then why would this guy buy a 2nd one???

Steven Gibbs gives NO GARUNTEE whatsoever on his device. No moneyback garuntee about you being able to time travel or anything but he was claiming his device WORKS......
Here is a link to Mr Gibbs site
www.hdrenterprises.net...

If anybody on ATS decides to buy one of these PLEASE tell us what happens!!
What all do you think about this?
What IF this IS really and truly REAL?????
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP