Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,067 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 35,323
Pageviews Today: 63,445Threads Today: 27Posts Today: 516
01:05 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!

Thread Locked 
Rual G.
User ID: 124430
United States
01/27/2008 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!
In the dream I just had, I was told to find a website called Godlike. I have never before heard of, nor have I ever visited this place. I must apologize in advance if I offend anyone, I don't even know the rules for posting here. I am not even sure if this message will make it to anyone.

So as I was saying, in this dream I was told to find the website Godlike. I google it and this is the first one that comes up, I can only assume this was the intended site, although it seems a little "out there" for my tastes. I'm just following what I was told in the dream.

I was told to find this website (the one referred to as Godlike) and post that the two witnesses? ( a term I am not really familiar with ) are alive here and now, and they are visiting the same website I was referred to. So that is what I am doing. I was supposed to come here and say something along the lines of "The witnesses have arrived, They do not yet know who they are, or that they are the witnesses. They visit the site Godlike."

It was a very powerful dream, so I can only hope this has some meaning to someone out there in internet land.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Rual G.
Dee
User ID: 352861
United States
01/27/2008 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!
You have to be kidding...
SubarcticBeef

User ID: 221410
United States
01/27/2008 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!
Are these witnesses registered members or ACs?
Large and Powerful
[link to i154.photobucket.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 362957
United States
01/27/2008 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
MMMMM okay Then.... wtf
Phoenix~Psy

User ID: 353725
United States
01/27/2008 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
strange
Tangwystyl

User ID: 354457
United States
01/27/2008 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I watch dvd's.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 124430

1/25/08

Thread: How many people here don't watch T.V.!

first time eh? lol
aeiliandria

User ID: 362961
United States
Report Abusive Post
*waving*

Welcome to GLP, regardless of the outcome of what you seek...

Blessings for a good week ahead...

Lea
Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that, behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable. Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion.

Albert Einstein (1879-1955), Physicist
Tomek
User ID: 189887
Poland
Report Abusive Post
I was told to find this website (the one referred to as Godlike) and post that the two witnesses? ( a term I am not really familiar with ) are alive here and now, and they are visiting the same website I was referred to.
 Quoting: Rual G. 124430

It is more then two of the witnesses here .

the story about two witnesses is diferent .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 361774
India
01/27/2008 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
YOU may be one of the witnesses OP. The second is "out there".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 359772
United States
01/27/2008 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag bsflag bsflag
Seekerman

User ID: 330464
Singapore
01/27/2008 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
How can one know if they are one of the witnesses?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 306940
United States
01/27/2008 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

What's an ACs?

Just so you people know, this place seems like a nut job hangout. I use a proxy to come here, and if you can somehow get past that, please do not. I do not wish to be bothered or contacted. I only came to do what I was told in the dream, and now that this is done, I will make my leave.

Rual G.

dude. you're annoying us. a GLP ac who already knows about proxy? C'mon!

Besides, your message doesn't really say much. We all know about the two witnesses. Its the REST of the world that needs the message, not us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 234306
Spain
Report Abusive Post
A nutjob hangout ROFL.
Michael
User ID: 181321
United States
Report Abusive Post
In the dream I just had, I was told to find a website called Godlike. I have never before heard of, nor have I ever visited this place. I must apologize in advance if I offend anyone, I don't even know the rules for posting here. I am not even sure if this message will make it to anyone.

So as I was saying, in this dream I was told to find the website Godlike. I google it and this is the first one that comes up, I can only assume this was the intended site, although it seems a little "out there" for my tastes. I'm just following what I was told in the dream.

I was told to find this website (the one referred to as Godlike) and post that the two witnesses? ( a term I am not really familiar with ) are alive here and now, and they are visiting the same website I was referred to. So that is what I am doing. I was supposed to come here and say something along the lines of "The witnesses have arrived, They do not yet know who they are, or that they are the witnesses. They visit the site Godlike."

It was a very powerful dream, so I can only hope this has some meaning to someone out there in internet land.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Rual G.

quite possible...wouldn't surprise me in the least...considering what God has had some of His children share here over the years.

Peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 276774
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post

What's an ACs?

Just so you people know, this place seems like a nut job hangout. I use a proxy to come here, and if you can somehow get past that, please do not. I do not wish to be bothered or contacted. I only came to do what I was told in the dream, and now that this is done, I will make my leave.

Rual G.

Anti Christian
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 204551
United States
Report Abusive Post
This isn't good for your credibility.

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Tlaloc
User ID: 361527
Mexico
Report Abusive Post

What's an ACs?

Rual G.

Thank you for the praise!

Now, if you really leave and never post again, we'll believe you, though of course you're welcome to stick around. The Two Witnesses are people appointed by God who are supposed to show up and work near the end of the age, not the end of the world but close enough. Yeah, we're pretty out-there. Is your name Rual, rather than Raul? Anyway have a great day.
aeiliandria

United States
01/27/2008 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, on the surface it does seem quite nutty, but there are good people here, so don't let a harsh reception get to you...

Those who choose to post without putting a name with it show up as Anonymous Cowards, hence AC....appropriate for those who like to hit and leave no trace...*thinking* anyway....

Thanks for the message, I hope it reaches the ones who are truly in need of hearing it...

Blessings,

Lea
Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that, behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable. Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion.

Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2008 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was supposed to come here and say something along the lines of "The witnesses have arrived, They do not yet know who they are, or that they are the witnesses. They visit the site Godlike."

erm. C'mon!

The two witnesses will be seen at the Wailing Wall, a sacred place and they will be god-like.

The two witnesses are from the Old Testament. They never died. They ascended to heaven and will be back when the anti-crist emerges.
ZOSIME

User ID: 314632
United States
01/27/2008 12:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
I watch dvd's.

1/25/08

Thread: How many people here don't watch T.V.!

first time eh? lol
 Quoting: Tangwystyl

checked that out myself

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 124430
1/25/2008 12:30 AM Re: How many people here don't watch T.V.! Quote

I watch dvd's.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 360382
United States
01/27/2008 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

What's an ACs?

Rual G.

Thanks for doing what you felt you needed to do. Don't worry about the harassment here, everybody gets it. Consider the source, a mostly anonymous group of people who don't want anyone to know who they are.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 190148
India
01/27/2008 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Rual G.

You, Sir, are either delusional

or a liar.

The two witnesses are NOT and can NOT be here at this time.

And to say they 'post' on GLP is laughable and stupid.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2008 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 204551

Thread: The Times are Changing

That time ^ he said he was from the future. There's another thread he started that was signed "Z"

ROFLMAO.
Tangwystyl

User ID: 354457
United States
01/27/2008 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
This isn't good for your credibility.

Thread: The Times are Changing

That time ^ he said he was from the future. There's another thread he started that was signed "Z"

ROFLMAO.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 306940

lol
dofzion

User ID: 328162
United States
01/27/2008 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Rual G.

I KNOW IM ONE OF THEM!!!! hf hf hf
Who so boasteth himself of a false gift is like clouds and wind without rain.
dofzion

User ID: 328162
United States
01/27/2008 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
How can one know if they are one of the witnesses?
 Quoting: Seekerman

THEY KNOW
Who so boasteth himself of a false gift is like clouds and wind without rain.
TARD
User ID: 297515
United States
01/27/2008 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
can you tell us more about your dream Raul? sounds very interesting. Ignore the "nutjobs", they are just jelous that you have been contactedl
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

What's an ACs?

Rual G.

Anti Christian
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 276774

lol. ac = anti christian

may add another?

anti-catholic!
aeiliandria

United States
Report Abusive Post
*starts keeping a tally*

how many are we up to.... 4? or is it 5 now?

*shaking head and wandering back out*

Have a great day all...

Lea

JELOUS ONE
United States
01/27/2008 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
can you tell us more about your dream Raul? sounds very interesting. Ignore the "nutjobs", they are just jelous that you have been contactedl
 Quoting: TARD 297515

His name is RUAL, not Raul! Fudging idiot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 362973
United Kingdom
01/27/2008 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who are the two witnesses? baffle

GLP