Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Language of Tyranny
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The word "rights" has become meaningless. True individual rights are inviolate. If I have the right to free speech, you have the right to free speech. My rights do not lessen or negate your rights. If I can assemble, you can assemble; if I can be armed, you can be armed; if my house is secure from warrantless searches, yours house is secure from warrantless searches, and so forth.

Privileges are different. If I have the priviledge of free speech, you can tell me not to say things that bother you. If you have the priviledge to bear arms, I can tell you not to own scary looking ones that make me feel anxious. If I have the priviledge to be secure in my home against warrantless searches, you can perform "sneak and peek" secret raids, or tell me that since I live in a public housing, or am driving my car on a public road, you can search my apartment or vehicle anytime you decide.

According to America's founders, human beings are endowed by our Creator with unalienable rights.[/b] The meaning of "unalienable" is "incapable of being alienated, surrendered or transferred." They are protected from the state under the U.S. Constitution.

What has be done was a play on word to twist thing to state that "alienable" rights ie: priviledges granted by the state, that can legally and arbitrarily be taken away whenever the state decides there is "good" reason.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP