Users Online Now: 1,575 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 127,433
Pageviews Today: 173,493Threads Today: 48Posts Today: 757
01:27 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Galactic Friends channeling that Obama is a subconscious lightworker?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Galactic Friends website ( [link to www.galacticfriends.com] has a channeling that claims that Obama is a subconscious lightworker who is supported by the powers that be - he is the only candidate left who will enact change. In what CFR controlled reality, I ask you?

Here's the quote:

"The Illuminati candidates during this presidential race are the following: For the Democratic Party, Hillary Clinton. For the Republican Party, John McCain.

Is there a candidate that is an Earth ally? A light worker? A being of light? And if so, who? These are the questions I am asked frequently. So let me make this point clear.

There are several candidates that are "earth allies." Most of them have been knocked out of the race by not being allowed to have the public hear their message. But as of tonight, there is one candidate still left in this race who is an Earth Ally. His name is Barack Obama. Yes, thats right. Barack Obama is an Earth Ally. He is a light worker. He is a being of light. He is not conscious of this, but subconsciously he is. His speeches of change and hope are evidence of this. He is the candidate the Galactic Federation of Light would like to win. "

LISTEN UP -- Obama is a Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) member. The CFR IS THE ILLUMINATI! How could Obama possibly be the "earth ally" this so-called channel claims? And why would there be no mention of Ron Paul, the ONLY candidate who really does talk about change. Obama won't pull our troops out of the war for a long while. Ron Paul wants us out now. God does not support war. Obama wants to increase our spending. Ron Paul wants to decrease it and restore the gold standard to enact "honest money" instead of the funny money we're printing right now.

It peeves me when people claim to channel angels and then go on to support a candidate that is the OPPOSITE of what an angel would say. If that's the candidate their angels told them to support then they aren't channeling angels. They're channeling the dark lord.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP