Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Nothing is Something and Non-Existence must Exist
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Nothing is Something and Non-Existence must Exist

Nothing is a place where dreams are born. Nothing is the place where you daydream. You see, consciousness can exist in the Nothing. Thoughts can exist in the Nothing. Everything can be imagined in the Nothing, however, the only restriction is, that you are not allowed to make any physical thing, within, the Nothing. Nothing does not like physical things.

So, therefore, you must have a physical realm for your created things. Balance would be, to have the Nothing realm for your dreams and the Something realm to make your dreams into physical reality. Therefore, Nothing is actually Something, which is, a real place for your dream/sleep life, where no physical things are made. The Void and Creation can exist side by side in the realm of Existence.

Okay, now look at Non-Existence.

Non-Existence must Exist. We know that Existence exists. However, for Balance, as long as Existence exists, then Existence must DEFINE Non-Existence as existing, so that Non-Existence has a 'place' in Existence.

Please read that again.

I will retype it here.

Non-Existence must Exist. We know that Existence exists. However, for Balance, as long as Existence exists, then Existence must DEFINE Non-Existence as existing, so that Non-Existence has a 'place' in Existence.

You see, Non-Existence has no attributes with which to define itself. You can not think in Non-Existence. There is no consciousness in Non-Existence. There is even NO Nothing in Non-Existence. There is only, I repeat, only, ONE THING that Non-Existence can do - and that is, exist.

Non-Existence must Exist. It is the Duty and Responsibility for those who Exist to define Non-Existence as existing.

God has been defined as having always existed and as the self existing One. By that definition, God did NOT come into existence, from a realm of not existing. It is impossible, by definition, for the realm of Non-Existence to produce anything that exists. Non-Existence has no attributes whatsoever. If something exists, it did not come from Non-Existence. Therefore, God has always existed and it He who defines the realm of Non-Existence as existing.

Now, let us look at a conundrum that God was faced with.

Since all that exists must come from God, therefore, evil, death, and lies also came forth from God. This fact is not the problem, because God needs these things to come forth from Him so that free will people can choose good, life and truth.

Let us analyze this inevitability further. Due to free will, it was inevitable that evil, death and lies would come forth from God. At any point in time, some one would choose to deny the Goodness, Life and Truth of God. This choice to deny belongs to the state of Non-Existence. I will show you this by logic.

The state of Non-Existence can not hold to anything that exists. Since God is the sum total of all that exists, then to deny God is a state of Non-Existence. The free will choice to deny God, is the state of Non-Existence. If you do not want God, then you do not want existence, therefore your choice is, Non-Existence.

I hope that exercise has made it clear that free will forces God to define Non-Existence as a 'place' that is not Him. This 'place' is where God can now put evil, death and lies, which are not Him. With Non-Existence defined, God can now have children with free will who can choose Him or Non-Existence. His responsibility is to TELL THEM what the choice is.

Our responsibility, IF we want existence, is to AGREE with God, and agree to define Non-Existence as a 'place' that exists. When we agree with God on this point, then He can put our evil, death and lies into Non-Existence, and we can live forever, in Him, as His Children.

Please review the above at least three times total, because rereading it will help you understand it better, as it has me, while writing it!

As a complete aside, I want to tell you how I started thinking about this issue and asking God about it today. I was reading Isaiah around chapters 12-15 and getting understandings from the Holy Spirit. I was reading about the Assyrian who is the so-called Antichrist. And I began to ask the Holy Spirit about the 'role' of Antichrist, whether it was 'fixed' to a certain one person who was destined to perform that role. The answer was an emphatic NO.

Unlike the role of Savior being destined to be fullfilled by only the one man Jesus who was born in Nazareth, the role of top dog of all evil was not so destined. The reason is the nature of the realm of evil doers is such that they compete and vote for their leadership and choose to obey according to hierarchy and ranks. All they do is opposite of how God does things. With God people are allowed to be who they really are, and their place is theirs, and their place does not belong to another.

The antichrist is the one seemingly person in the spiritual realm who happens to be top dog at the time when God allows him to do the things mentioned in that section of Isaiah for the purpose of teaching the children of God the truth about their choices causing them to reap all the evil the antichrist does. You will read there, that the people who Trust God will be spared, and helped through the ordeal.

As I pondered this facet of the structure of leadership in the realms of evil-doing I began to ask the Holy Spirit about the state of Non-Existence and how that NONE, not one, of any real people will ever go there. They can not by definition go to Non-Existence, because they exist. Once I began to pursue that route of logic, the Holy Spirit led me to understand that the antichrist does not actually exist. He is a by product of the distress that the realm of Non-Existence is having, because of not being defined properly by those who exist.

Allow me to explain. Imagine that Non-Existence is mixed throughout existence. You could well imagine that this Non-Existence essence would be a CANCER on existence. Non-Existence's goal is to simply exist. It does NOT want any other attributes of existence mixed with it. It is similar to how the Nothing does not want any matter or material stuff mixed in it. For Non-Existence to attempt to take on consciousness in order to protect itself, is pure insanity. Non-Existence can not think, or hold any attribute of existence. It can not ever acknowledge God, or even ask God to help it. Non-Existence being mixed with Existence, can do nothing but RUIN everything, both itself and the realm of Existence. For this reason, Non-Existence has been using attributes of existence in DENIAL in order to get the attention of all those who do exist, to define it, as NOT THEM.

Once we define Non-Existence as NOT US, then Non-Existence is happy to just, simply exist, which is all it can do.

So the problem is actually, people, who do not agree with God, that all that is not Him, is Non-Existence. Once you agree with God then He can help you cleanse yourself of this Non-Existence contamination and put it into Non-Existence, leaving you intact and existing.

If you will read Isaiah chapters 1 through 12 you will notice that God says He will use a "BURNING" throughout the texts. That the fuel for this FIRE is the people themselves. God is burning the Non-Existence stuff off of us. This activity culminates in the top dog of Non-Existence, the antichrist being allowed to punish the remaining people who do not get it - to help them get it. No one who actually exists will be lost. All the Non-Existence contamination will be sent to Non-Existence, where God puts evil, death and lies.

The people mentioned as wicked, evil doers, and the proud against God, are people who have, by their own free will, agreed with denying God completely, so that they are as close to putting themselves into Non-Existence as possible. Thus the very evil things they love will happen to them - as they have drawn that event to themselves by their choices. In the end, God will put the antichrist into Non-Existence, but you must understand, now, that the antichrist is not a real person, it is only the sum total of Non-Existence essence that is voted in as top dog at the time.

I know this is hard to take, but it is not hard to understand.

Simply understand that all that is comes from God and that dualities exist. Hot and Cold. Up and Down. Good and Evil. But that those things that are not a part of who God is, come about through free will and must have a place to exist. That place is Non-Existence.

This truth is how God solved the conundrum.

Evil, death and lies go to Non-Existence.

Non-Existence is happy to simply exist and nothing else.

When we agree with God's solution to the conundrum, then we side with Him in Existence.

Isa 12:1 And you will say in that day, "I thank you, GOD. You were angry but your anger wasn't forever. You withdrew your anger and moved in and comforted me.

Isa 12:1 And in that day thou shalt say, O LORD, I will praise thee: though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me.

See it now?

[link to heartdaughter.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP