Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NEW UPDATES *** THEY WERE/ARE NOT AIMING AT ONLY A SATELLITE ***
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message *** THEY ARE NOT AIMING AT ONLY A SATELLITE ***

PLEASE NOTE: I've not been able to confirm the validity of this information on the inner yet so use discernment, but due to the urgency and feverish discussion everywhere I perceived I'd better just put it out there and let freewill and grace take its course.

The following was related to me by my source in NASA ("tzars"):

" Whether the cause of the satellite failing was by design or by accident or whether the threat of a falling satellite is serious or not, this issue is exploited as a cover story to hide the fact that they are aiming "advanced" weapons at one of the nearest approaching "Ascender Objects" ( The Vatican know of three so far) This is indeed a test run as so many have suggested.
Delegates representing NRO, JPL, NASA, the Vatican(astronomers)and various military officials held meetings on this issue in Israel a few weeks ago. Bush gave the go-ahead to NASA during his visit to Israel where shortly thereafter this meeting was convened. This decision by Bush greatly disturbed the 'The Pindar" for reasons unknown. I can only assume that this is due to the fact that nobody at the meetings knew what the effects will be whether they hit or mis"

BARAKA BASHAD

------------
UPDATE: 2/18

Here's some further correspondence I received this morning.

"The announcement that the satellite failed shortly after launch is bogus...[] they only started to encounter "real" problems with it during October 2007, ...[] as so many things of The Pindar did during October 2007.
From the start ... the real mission objective of 193 and others (rol-21, rol-22)" were to get into place(orbit) to intercept and interact with the approaching "Ascender Objects"...[]
Bush wanted to use this opportunity[exploit] to test a new weapon to directly bypass the assets in space and to "handle" the situation from ground[earth] based platforms[navy].
The Pindar was furious as this would draw unnecessary attention to the real objective [which it now has]..."

(PS: I'm not sure why she used the word "interact" and will ask her to clarify)

... this will be the first 'public display'

I feel you've summed up the crux of this matter, this is for "public display" :)

But Why Now?

Why do this "Heavenly Thing":

- when comets begin to behave strangely?
- when satellites begin to fail?
- when the public becomes more aware of asteroids passing us by?
- when UFO disclosure on MSM is increasing?
- when the middle east threats and nuclear rhetoric to and from the US, Israel, Iran ands Syria is everywhere?
- when the cold war dynamics are defrosting?
- when the global economy is at a point of total collapse?
- when weird weather patters are everywhere?
- when increased geological activity is everywhere?
- when new potential pandemics are everywhere?
- when the probability if impeachment hearings are increasing?
- when the US congress begins to walk out?

Because its Time.

BARAKA BASHAD

UPDATE 3/1/2008
----------------
Dear Everyone, I have to apologize for I was very naive in thinking that by
mentioning something while answering something else I would not have to
explain that something. It seems that by answering one thing I generate more
questions about that something else. That "something" is the concept of
"Ascender Objects". This term is only discussed by the highest of the order
I belong to. Alas freewill and grace have now clearly ensnarled me to
explain this phenomena. So be it :)

My good and highly initiated friend(tzars) have informed me that NASA and
the Vatican are at the time of this post already physically aware of three
of these incoming objects, which they have physically detected using their
current technology. Whether they had assistance from extraterrestrial
sources I do not know and neither does tzars but it is suspected.

The best why I can describe these objects using current dialect is to call
it a "Series of Triggering Steps of Spiritual and DNA Consciousness".
These objects are an outer manifestation of an inner force.
They are Higher Density Objects visible on the physical plane.
Its paranormal like a ghost or apparition.
IT'S THE LIFE ESSENCE/FORCE MADE VISIBLE TO THE PHYSICAL SENSES.

What is their purpose?

Each object will active/ignite a further string of our physical DNA
and.SoulMemory.
Each Ascender will correlate with a string of our DNA aswell as our DNA
memory bank.
These objects are the tools/instruments for Solar initiation.
There will be 12 to come and once they are in place, the final one, the 13th
(the Binder Object)(Dragon, "The Final Zodiac"), will appear.
It is my understanding that there are 12 pyramids/vortexes located on this
globe that will "house" these objects until The Binder appears. (Please
don't ask me which and where these pyramids are for I really, currenlty, do
not know) Some are known by the public, most are not.

I hope this helps as it is all I'm willing/allowed to divulge at this time
on this forum.

BARAKA BASHAD

UPDATE 3/2/2008
1) You say that you suspect extraterrestrial involvement in detecting these objects. Could you elaborate on why you suspect this?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 383415

The Pindar is a seedling of rulers of the lower astral and therefore extraterrestrial manipulation/assistance is implied.

2) Will TPTB try to "intercept and interact" again with the 2nd object during the space shuttle launce on 11 March. I find it revealing that your announcement of another awakening (12-19 march) corresponds with the shuttle mission dates.

Yes, a second attempt will be made by TPTB. There is a War going on in space and consciousness to annex, control and harness SoulPower.

3)Have you had feedback from tzars regarding her use of the word "interact"? What does it mean.

Yes I have but the info is disturbing. I'm awaiting further clarification and instruction before I post this. All I can say is that top officials in NASA and the US Navy is planning a revolt. They know their limitations and want to get out and come clean. The Pindar however has no intention of letting them get away with this. Major distractions and false flag operations are being planned.

Also tsars has informed me to keep a watch on activity around vortex and pyramid sites. Any new and suspicious activity at these sites will provide a smoking gun.

BARAKA BASHAD

UPDATE 03/04/2008
Here is an update from "tzars"

"...with regards to our last communiqué as at [] ... Top NASA and US NAVY officials have denied the further use of their facilities/infrastructure to setup a comcontrol centre[] I would like to mention the latest
[memo about] COBRA [Cheney] ... taking up new residence at Langley...[]
myself and coworkers find it strange that matters regarding Cobra was
forwarded to our attention [] It was circulated without classification or attached to normal protocols
which is standard for these out departmental topics.[] the timing is also suspicious, so after
connecting a few dots and asking a few questions I found this ...you will
see annexed a copy of ... vortex grid from JPL [] ...that location falls under the
HAARP Protection Directive[] ..This could possibly be a new location to setup a comcontrol centre there[] .... from which to interact/intercept an AO[] ... because of the vortex locality there[] the [new] sudden activity there is highly suspect[].. ... by interacting I mean that "they" are actually planning to capture/control/divert/delay an AO... this clearly illustrates that "they" are getting desperate and prepared to risk the use of technology they have not yet tested and proven... what are they thinking?... refer to our discussion about the disturbing consequences these interactions may have to our cause.[]..."

BARAKA BASHAD
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP