Users Online Now: 1,517 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 215,477
Pageviews Today: 288,011Threads Today: 103Posts Today: 1,136
02:25 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Puppy Killer David Motari Admits Guilt On Myspace !
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Poor David. He had a "real hard day" because of all of this. My heart bleeds for him. The guy also appears to be functionally illiterate, and that tells us a lot about his level of intelligence. Perhaps he's in mental category IV (the lowest level the military accepts for enlistment).

(replace "x"s with "t"s -- don't want to get in trouble for putting a link in my post).

David Motari admits fault via Myspace
Mar 05, 2008 | I The Truth Movement | 86 Views

Ok so for all the skeptics out there I would just like to say that I told you so. David Motari has admitted fault for his actions via his myspace account. Here is his about me exert, spelling mistakes and all.

" I want to clear somethings up before tomarrow. This might be hard to believe but I am sorry about the dog. At the time I just really didn’t care. When you are constantly under fire sometimes people develope a different sence of humor than what others are used to. That video was from over a year ago and i dont know who put it out there but it wasn’t me. It has been a real hard day. I don’t know how they got my information but someone got all my information and i had to disconnect my parents and my womans phone. not to mention i had to redo my myspace because it got hacked. I just want this to end."
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP