Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject omaha bombed with orgonite, chemtrails ineffective
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The skys are beautiful and clear today after an attempted chemtrail day. I placed 140 tb's out in the general omaha area and the chemplanes were not sticking, but they were able to build up a canopy from flying back and over over midtown and drawing from council bluffs and offut.

today i took 60 pieces of orgonite, and gifted all the towers i didn't before. Then i went to council bluffs and offut/bellevue and gifted about 30-40 towers, and some water gifting.

These results turned a chem whiteout in these areas into this bright, deep blue canopy that kept spreading wherever i was gifting.

This could be the catalyst to a mass awakening folks, and it will prevent the objectives of the chemtrail spraying program.

i documented chemtrails on friday in an orgonite forum.
[link to warriormatrix.com]

average day, my canopy needed to be shored up
i boosted the syplhs and they kind of went away that day.

i ordered 240 pieces of orgonite, and the day was clear and sunny for the whole day, and i gifted 140 pieces in the general omaha area, tossing any body of water or tower. Maybe a little too generously, but nothing wrong with overgifting right?

now i've *only* got 100 pieces left, so i'm going to use them very carefully and just focus on cell towers and bodies of water, and i used 60 very carefully today.

my next targets are lincoln and grand island, along with any cell tower i happen on the interstate.

this has huge potentials, ending droughts and eliminating pollution, and maybe even creating bumper crops and cleaning the water supply, as well as bring more rain in a *natural* weather pattern.

Anyone here who asks can recieve a piece of orgonite free from me, we'll quibble over the details of postage and privacy later, but i'll set it up so you don't have to reveal your identity.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP