Users Online Now: 2,000 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 497,690
Pageviews Today: 851,839Threads Today: 376Posts Today: 5,726
10:56 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message As a man of faith, I am convinced that we are following a plan that was laid out centuries before; and that my God is in control of everything. He has allowed evil men to be placed in positions of leadership to show us how futile our inter dependence from God is. All that we know of how the world is run; governments, leaders is all about to change. A Great harvest is at hand, in which the wicked are going to be removed at a time when all of their plans are being played out. God always uses Satan's greatest plans and devices to fulfill His will. They will self destruct, while preparing the world for a great glory. It all begins with the a judgment upon the money. The god of mammon that we have worshiped will be cast down; then when we are finally in a vunerable position of brokeness, we will call upon our God to save us. It almost happened at 9-11, but it frightened the Powers that Be. Now their plan to destroy the money is a little ahead of schedual and all their devices are going to collapse upon them and the fall of Mystery Babylon the great will cause many to weep and to cry, but to those of us who have prepared ourselves, it is the dawn of a new era, the Kingdom of God is at hand....And I feel fine.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP