Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ghostly Image Caught on Camera
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ghostly Image Caught on Camera
The York Street jail is nothing but a pile of rubble now, as crews cart away the remains of the 120 year old landmark. The last inmate was imprisoned there 16 years ago. But a snapshot may prove that at least one spirit never left.

"The picture here on the left is the first picture I took," explains Jim Boone a local historian, who says he may have a photo of a ghost. Boone says he was taking photographs of the jail in February and documenting the demolition, when he noticed something on his digital camera. "I took a picture and it was foggy on the viewfinder. I was afraid something was wrong with my camera. So I took another picture in the same location, and the second one was clear," says Boone.

But when Boone loaded his photos onto his computer, he realized his camera wasn't broken. All his pictures came out crystal clear except for one, with a ghostly image. "It is very ghost-like looking to me, I don't know whether I believe in ghosts or not, but if I did, I think that it was probably some kind of ghost or spirit," said Boone.

He says he didn't get any spooky chills in the jail. He only saw the image through his camera. "It is what it is, the camera took the picture, there was no smoke, no fire, nothing going on, a second or two later it wasn't there." Boone says he was standing in the rotunda of the jail when he took the picture. He says it was the same spot where the last legal hanging took place in Massachusetts in 1898
[link to www.cbs3springfield.com]

video story
The York Street jail is nothing but a pile of rubble now, as crews cart away the remains of the 120 year old landmark. The last inmate was imprisoned there 16 years ago. But a snapshot may prove that at least one spirit never left

[link to www.cbs3springfield.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP