Users Online Now: 1,744 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,162,378
Pageviews Today: 2,037,749Threads Today: 785Posts Today: 15,538
09:59 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject DIMEBAG DARRELL, the Wizard of Oz on TNT and Goro´s take on how it all ties in with the Arcadian Ritual In Columbus.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message OK I have not read it properly yet. But speed being of the essence I though I would let ya all know that Goro has a fresh article up on his website. LINK

[link to www.goroadachi.com]

EDIT (Just read it and it´s real spooky stuff. But it does give a good insight on how TPTB are playing with us).

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
December 10, ´04 Arcadian Ritual In Columbus
Well, I wasn´t going to post comments until after Dec 11 since the projected ´Venusian pregnancy´ window is still active and more ´echo events´ are possible... but here is a quick one on the significance of the shooting incident at a rock/metal concert in Columbus Ohio late on Dec 8 that left the former guitarist of Pantera dead, shocking metal music fans around the world. This followed the recent two sets of terrorism bombings in Spain (first one involving Madrid), Dec 3 & 6, that quite obviously ´echoed´ the Madrid 3/11 terror event just as projected in my last post.

Go to his site because it has got lots of pretty pictures an stuff that I cannot post on GLP.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP