Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Most people are idiots
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I don't know about you, but I have trouble functioning in public. I find almost everything people do very annoying because of how dumb they are. I don't mean that they don't know their left from their right, but jeeeeez, most people just forget to think before they do anything.

Obama's pastor, for example: he did not say white people are the devil, he said "hey brother, those white guys did all that shit, wash your hands of it, be better than them." White people did make this country the way it is, we never let the minorities have a say!

It's more than that, more than Obama, more than the presidency. Most of you are so blind to the fleece being pulled over your eyes that you can't see that it's not black against white, it's rich against poor. There are a handful of people that own EVERYTHING. They own the media, they own the internet, they own your company, they own your school, they own your debt, they own your car company, your gas station, and your government. I am not even speaking to Americans, the British empire and the Catholic Church own your country too - perhaps not directly, but they control your economy.

If the world were to be cut in half, there would be maybe 1000 people on one half, and 6-7 billion on the other.

Most people are idiots.

There are loopholes, as power comes with numbers, but they can pay for a lot of other people to do their bidding and we think we are free. Maybe, to an extent we are, but you can't do anything you want - they can.

All this squabble, this utter nonsense, arguing about what he said, she said, ick. That gets us nowhere. You idiots.

I have it pretty damn good myself, I was given years of schooling, a loving family, and a great place to live. I make no money, but I am not unhappy. I don't have many worries, other than having to get my assignments in on time. But, the world as we know it is going to end. I don't know if that means that we go to war and bomb ourselves, an epidemic slaughters half the population, or our economies have the bottom fall out underneath them - but mark my words, the next five years will see change, and a lot of it (hopefully with Obama in charge!!).

I am not prepared with rations, with supplies, etc. - my preparation is knowledge. I can usually dig my way out of any situation, somehow. I can't say that about some people I know with doctoral degrees (but some of them are damn smart). I have friends that never went to college that could run circles around most of you in their sleep. Most of you are idiots.

SO idiot, what are you going to do? Squabble about shit that doesn't matter, or change your life for the better? Learn something or complain about something? You are right to think conspiracy about just about anything, but what does that matter when you are on the side with 6-7 billion, cause no one is going to listen to you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP