Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Homeopathic flu/cold remedies?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I thought I saw somewhere on this board someones recipie for a hot soup or beverage good for homeopathic flu/cold remedy?

Immune system booster.

I believe it had oregano in it of some form.

Beside Echinacea/Goldenseal liquid, and garlic, what else do any of you use to help fight off the onset of the flu or a cold and how do you administer it?

Ive heard of hydrogen peroxide but dont know how to administer, and nebulizers to use with something as well...

Any thought or ideas would be appreciated!

I jsut started to get a scratcy throat yesterday and woke up this morning with the beginning of a sore throat.

Yesterday I took a clove of garlic with some lemon/honey/bourbon tea, and took an Airborn when I woke up, but I need to run to the herbal store to grab something before it takes over.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP