Users Online Now: 2,380 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,866,848
Pageviews Today: 2,934,000Threads Today: 940Posts Today: 21,117
11:58 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Jesus, the ONLY begotten son - YET ANOTHER LIE!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We have been taught that Christ is God’s only begotten son. That is a blatant lie. In Gen. 6:2 it speaks of the sons of God. Had the translators done a proper job they would have written “the sons of the gods. The Hebrew word Elohim is plural and means gods not god. The word Elohim appears 2,570 times in the Hebrew Bible and has been falsely translated into English into its singular form, God. Christians will agree with this verse but will argue that God had only one begotten son. Still a lie. In Psalms 2:7 we read, “I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.” God tells David that he is his begotten son. Did God lie to David?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>