Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I have found the purpose of the Illuminati
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok the purpose of the Illuminati is to eventually genetically engineer a perfect 'trojan horse' style of human being who will embody the antichrist and ascend the heavens and infiltrate the Source (God) and destroy God in a trojan horse fashion.

There also happens to be a movie about this exact thing, it's called The Eighteenth Angel.

and please don't think I just went and watched this movie and that's the only reason why I think this way, this is actually something I've been researching for about 8 weeks and these things have been coming to me synchronistically and the movie was the nexus or completion of these things being synchronistically shown to me.

so basically the purpose of the Illuminati is to kill God (the God which is all things, Alpha, Omega, etc.)

"I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation on the farthest sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High." (Isa 14.12-14)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP