Users Online Now: 1,393 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 416,904
Pageviews Today: 548,065Threads Today: 177Posts Today: 2,345
04:48 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I hate it when some people say marijuana is a gateway drug.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Because it is a biggest load of shit lie there is. Marijuana is NOT a gateway drug. If that were the case then i would have tried every hard drug known to man. But i have never tried a hard drug in my life. I saw no reason to.

People could start out with coffee and move on to hard drugs. it is all an individual thing.

As a matter of fact when people say that marijuana is a gateway drug they are effecting the weak minded people with a lie that will influence the weak minded to try hard drugs. Those who speak the lie of marijuana being a gateway drug are creating a problem that shouldnt even exist in the first place.

Oh well ....i just spoke the truth and it will eventually get out and spread among the worlds people. But im sure many others know this truth and are also spreading it. Time of lies is over. We are in a time where truth must be told.

Also marijuana is not a terribly addictive drug and is relatively easy to quit. That is what i have found out. One or two days of grumpiness ...that is the biggest withdrawal symptom there is. Not so bad compared to all the other crap drugs in the world.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP