Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BEEPING CREATURES: When UFOs and Bigfoot go beep beep
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message alien11 Beep Beep

BEEPING CREATURES
by Regan Lee
Bigfoot

Bigfoot - Photographic Proof or Elaborate Hoax?
Is this a photo of Bigfoot?
An interesting characteristic of Bigfoot, UFO and alien encounters is the electronic, beeping sound many witnesses report hearing during these incidents.

(My personal experience with beeping sounds: I’ve occasionally have been abruptly awakened late at night, and yes, around 3:00 am, because of a loud beeping sound in my head. The sound is very distinct, very mechanical, and all I can say is, as loony as it sounds, it’s from inside my head, not an exterior source, like from a truck outside or someone’s alarm clock. This has happened several times.)

In Peter Guittilla’s Bigfoot Files, he writes about a 1979 report of Bigfoot activity in the area where the witnesses lived -- hearing screams, etc. -- as well as beeping sounds:

“One night in April at 2:30am my husband woke me to listen to odd beeping sounds coming from the woods. These have not been identified and continued on and off for about a year.” ~ p136

Guittilla recounts other Bigfoot stories, where witnesses say they hear all kinds of unusual sounds coming from areas reported to have Bigfoot activity, including coming from underground: The sounds which often occur in combinations, are described variously as buzzing, beeping, whirling, humming ...” ~ p 197 Bigfoot Files

In The Hunt for The Skinwalker, a “hairy humanoid” was seen racing across the property (the ranch in Utah, home of the skinwalker phenomena) The rancher shot at the creature, being sure he hit it:

”. . .but the creature barely flinched. . . . When he chased after it, he heard a weird sound that resembled a soft whine combined with an electronic beeping noise. ~ p179, Hunt for the Skinwalker

The following is from an interesting report on “skinwalker ranch” type phenomena that occurred in the 1970s on a ranch in Elvert County, Colorado:

On another evening, very annoyed at the repeated blows, Jim hurried outside with his rifle and fired at the fleeing bigfoot. Jim is a good shot and the creature was hit although without seeming to be too inconvenienced by the fact. It must have been wearing a bulletproof vest! Subsequently the people at the ranch heard a hoarse crying sound mixed with a kind of beep-beep. ~ From Prologue: US Air Force, UFOs and Bigfoot, the Great Deception.

Click on the 'NEXT' arrow for page 2
[link to www.ufodigest.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP