Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Titor Illuminati connection or the Unified Theory of John Titor
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Titor Illuminati connection or the Unified Theory of John Titor

Having followed the John Titor saga for years now, I have come to certain reasonings and conclusions. They are not the only ones that can be drawn from the Titor story, but they are mine in that I have not seen this all in one united theory. As I have not seen these conclusions posted before, I will post them here and now.

First off I should state that I don’t believe in time travel as such. I don’t believe in Titor’s ‘cover story’ or even the ‘multi universe’ or ‘many worlds’ theory. With that said, I do believe in the information that Titor gave regarding the ‘future’ on many levels and for many reasons. I also do not believe that Titor was one person, but rather a group of well educated, well informed people. Insiders with knowledge of TPTB or the Illuminati if you will.

Titor gave a lot of insights into many fields; science, politics, military, and law just to name a few. Titor appeared to be well meaning and good hearted, even though he said he grew up living in a time of upheaval and despair. He was doing a ‘noble’ thing by telling humanity what the ‘future’ held in store.

Titor spoke/wrote in a way that just specific enough to be enlightened and just vague enough to be general. This was part of his giving insight into the ‘future’ and still be able to allow for the plausibility of his story should things not go exactly as described. However there is still more here then meets the eye.

To stop the story in say 2003, you be able to say that Titor was a nice story made up by a collage student(s) with too much time or running some kind of social experiment. All well and good, pleasant yarn, but nothing more. However flash-forward to 2008 and all of a sudden Titor is ringing in ones ears each time they pick up a news paper (like anyone picks up a paper anymore)!

There were always the few predictions that Titor proclaimed that seem to have little or few reasonable explanations. The IBM 5100 computer that he went back for that had some quirky ‘built-in’ ability to do something that no other computer could do. Sounds right out of a bad Hollywood blockbuster. But then we find the little known truth to this little remembered computer of a former age. Yes, this overgrown microwave oven seems to have a few little tricks up it’s sleeve that few even in the 1970’s were aware of… Titor right…

There was the election topic and the ‘whoever he/she’ would be… Well, maybe not exactly a long-shot guess here even for 2000, but nonetheless, a ‘hit’ on the prediction scale. Titor right again…

‘Titor’ made an interesting comment about the knowledge of bicycle tires in the US. The rise in gas prices lately have many in my (non Titor) circle thinking of getting bicycles and the thought of how many tire manufacturers always pops into my mind. Titor right?

There is the China connection and US Civil War. Here again is one of those ‘gasp moments’ in the Titor posts. Titor either took a flyer on this one, had knowledge of what would/could happen, or is keenly aware of the religio/political pulse and how certain end-games may/will play out. Again, in 2003 the thought of Civil War is absolutely laughable, today… not so much. Even the locations that Titor spoke of with regard to where the wars were fought, though general and vague, seem to be making sense with the recent “food shortage” and fuel concerns. Titor right, again?

Ok I could go on about Titor’s predictions and how more then less he has been on the mark. Sure there was the Olympic games that he seems to have missed, but even there it might have only been delayed reality. And currently we “Titor watchers” hold our collective breath with each CERN headline.

So how did Titor do it?

And here in lies the bulk of my premise. The premise that ‘Titor’ had knowledge of the future, yet not having come from the future. The only way this is accomplished, prophets and seers aside, is to control the future, or at least be in the know with those that do ‘make’ the future plans for this world.

I contend that Titor was a group of well connected people with an agenda of their own.

A group? Going back through early posts it has been pointed out that there was a little too convenient of conversations that went on. Leading questions begetting interesting answers. It appears in hindsight that ‘Titor’ had some shills that would allow Titor to give the information in the way he wanted. Titor was able to ‘control the flow of information’. This is important, as it would give the illusion of being able to answer complicated questions from the ‘top of mind’. Once credibility was garnered, Titor’s posts become less frequent and less detailed. Sure he would give details, but this would be in answer to a question that was days old, allow time for the ‘cover story’ to be given in the proper detail.

Now my purpose here isn’t to debunk Titor, but to uncover his true nature, agenda and purpose. Or at least get to asking the right questions.

I believe that ‘Titor’ has/had an important message to get out. MSM was not an option, so ‘Titor’ used the conspiracy network to spread the word. Of course this required/demanded a ‘cover story’ so as to be taken seriously. This might sound like an oxymoron, but just look at what gets hits and pins on this forum as an example. Always the extreme, this time travel story was carefully planned and crafted for credibility on this conspiracy media.

The message was the this generation was destroying itself and not even caring that they were doing it. ‘Titor’ also painted a grim future as the consequence for this cavalier attitude.

‘Titor’ also spoke of the wars that would take place and how China and Russia would be a major player. However one comment seems to signal that we are very close to seeing the culmination of years of planning.

“The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.”

[link to www.johntitor.com]

Granted we currently don’t look at 2004 as a starting point for ‘civil war’ in the US, but perhaps it’s still a matter of perspective. So far, over a third of the way through 2008, he seems to have ‘hit’ this year just right.

If you have read this far and follow my train of thought about the Titor/Illuminati connection, the question that has yet to be raised is ‘why’. Why go through all the trouble, why be so vague, why the rouse? I can only imagine that the answer is as complex as the ‘cover story’.

Assuming ‘Titor’ as being a group of well connected people that have seen enough to know what will happen, but yet not agree with this manipulated future for one reason or another. ‘Titor’ would have to cover themselves, thus the need to ‘hide’ behind this cover story. ‘Titor’ would also have to know that the future is still pliable enough to be changed. In fact ‘Titor’ consistently made this point repeated, though cloaked behind his ‘multi-world’ scenario. So, tptb might have their plans, but it’s you and I that can really allow it or not allow it to happen. ‘Titor’ would also likely have another agenda, I really don’t think his agenda would be completely altruistic. However speculation on ‘Titors’ true motive is beyond the scope of this diatribe.

So in my mind, ‘Titor’ is closely linked to an offshoot of the Illuminati. ‘Titor’ has given us a glimpse of what certain plans contain and gave us enough breadcrumbs to recognize the plans when we see them start to play out.

However I really think that ‘Titor’ failed. As a world wide awakening due to his story is NOT coming. Even a unified belief in the ‘Titor’ story was never achieved. It even makes me wonder if ‘Titor’ was cut short for some reason, aborted, or exposed within his own realm if you will. We will never know completely…
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP