Users Online Now: 1,904 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 711,044
Pageviews Today: 940,622Threads Today: 257Posts Today: 3,775
08:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject FYI...Majestic's beginning posts ....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been posting various posts of Majestic on other threads, and explaining what I understand Majestic to be saying. I thought I should post what he actually said, in case I am misinterpreting any of them. These are just the beginning of his posts, to give you an idea of what he is saying, so you can make up your own mind.
--------------
The Brotherhood have controlled time for too long. They have had the useage of technology that has so far aided them with their plans. However there are many things that they are not in control of, and this timeline, this Time i dont think they can do it again.
i honestly believe we have the upper hand and i dont think we have been in that position for a long time.
There will have to be destruction. I am afraid the US will have to fall. That is a certainty. There will be no United States of America in 5 years.
Do not think that is a bad thing. It is not.

all this keeping the status quo business...why? Keep pumping money into the markets. Leaders desperate to cling on to power. It is not going to get better. They are holding on because they know things are about to change drastically. The explosion in iran. The popes visit to the yankees. Are we about to see another bin laden bonanza?... The change in time change to aid the markets... The brotherhood have tried many things to start ww3... They have now decided on the final plan. If they get things their way... Al quaida may have a big part to play. An assasination may occur. But it will be staged. Jesuits think they have all bases covered. Cern is a warning flare. No matter what happens, noone can stop the deaths or the destruction of america. Good news is that ron paul could still be dog catcher. Duality ending is not what everyone thinks. A combo of 3 and 4.

America - Proxy country - British money making machine and war machine for fulfilling agenda's.
Israel - Proxy Country.

The king of kings is illuminati....
The leader of the Illuminati.
Your in for a shock cocksuckers..#Real Illuminati are the good guys.. We need Doom, we have to destroy this world. We have to make people reject the World systems, reject their materialistic and warmongering ways of life..
We will give them more and more untill collectively, worldwide they reject it desperately.
Then we will start again.

damn right!! A wise man once said " If we dont build that third temple, we may as well throw the Bible away."
You are deceived.
Illuminati know the truth. They are the REAL Lightworkers, since the dawn of time.
ou know why the Illuminati do things you perceive as bad?
You know why 9-11 had to be done right?Where would you be right now if it was not for 9-11?
Most of you would still be asleep.You needed to know, to figure it out for yourselves collectively.
There needed to be holes. Dont you think it could of been done tidier?
The holes were there for you all...
9-11 was what you needed, when you needed it.

their is nothing new age about what is happening.
What you are seeing is the truth breaking free of its chains.
You will understand that this is what needed to be.
We could never carry on like this forever you know.

it is hardly being coy, giving a set date and a time zone.
The event will be obvious. I cannot disclose exact details as i do not know myself.
Anyone know what oil is a barrel at the mo?
Anyone know what the price of gold is at the mo?
Anyone know the current world population?
anyone know what these things have in common?
The power of the runes.....

ritual my friend, ritual..
Numbers that put you at a certain place at a certain time. The crossroads can rotate and define a timeline.
Once it is anchored in, deviation is minimal for a very long time.

I undersdtand that it is a difficult concept but bear with me for one minute.
Imagine that all of our consciousnesses are linked. Imagine that is what defines reality.
Imagine being stuck in a rut, some happy, some comfortable and some not. Imagine it equals out to a mindset that is current in the world today and has been for many years.
Imagine that some people found out about this and realised that to change this collective consciousness, they have to change the world.
Imagine people worldwide turning against their Governments.
Imagine a World at war with modern technology.
Imagine death and despair and torment.
Imagine a World that does not want that no more.
Imagine a Collective consciousness screaming for positive change and peace.
Imagine what happens when that occurs at a certain time when special celestial events also occur.
We neeed the Doom, so we can move to the next level and cast of the chains we are bound in at the present.

Do you know what the alternative is?
Time to start again?
With the Brotherhood startin the game with all the capital again?
Cannot happen again.
Do you know how much time has been distorted?
Do you know what is dark matter?
No my friend, it cannot happen again.
Let their be Light!

"Endtimes tm is not prophecy, its a blueprint..."

We need to smash the clock...

Do not worry too much about that. Yourself is what is and what will be important.
A strong mind is imperitive. It is possible suicide will be popular, but do not fall into that trap either.
Sit it out. do not rely on material goods. Be one that changes the world, not one who falls with the old.

I do not support evil. Although i do support the new age of man and the end of dualism. This is the way it must happen.

it is time where you are going wrong.
It is false. there is no countdown, no 3,2,1, bada...
The rescue is real, but do not go anywhere. We stay.

There has been a lot of disinfo put out. They have even tried to hold back by using the instruments. Problem for them is the net.. Lots of fish out there but few that hold the net.
Some can swim through, some get caught , but for some the net doesnt even work, some can glide straight through it as if it was not there. Some that have gained the power from the tower cannot be stopped. Even stringed instruments struggle to affect these leaders of Men.
Its too late now. There are those here now that will destroy the doommongers. The Brotherhood is about to be bent over and shafted. Their time has literally ran out.
Yes there will be doom... but not for long. It will be a last flap of the tail from a dead serpent. The end of Dualism. Justice.

Imagine people worldwide turning against their Governments.
Imagine a World at war with modern technology.
Imagine death and despair and torment.
Imagine a World that does not want that no more.
Imagine a Collective consciousness screaming for positive change and peace.
Imagine what happens when that occurs at a certain time when special celestial events also occur.
We need the Doom, so we can move to the next level and cast off the chains we are bound in at the present.

Big corps dont want us to have any tech that stops us having to pay them money. That means NO free energy devices.
They are using BIG Technologies at the moment to try and keep things as they are.
When we smash them , which we will, there will be no need for these devices you talk about. There will be new tech that will suit us better, but the bones is.
Some are gonna be sent back to the stone age, some are gonna carry on as they are and some are gonna progress.
The dynamics will change and therefore our need of current desired technologies will be irrelevant.

You are wrong. It is not going to be one World.
When i say stone age, i am not being accurate enough in my description.
The worst kind of beings on this timeline at this moment have , lets say, figured out how to beat the game. They have managed to bend the rules for themselves. They have managed to keep their memories and have avoided the normal cycle of life.
Payback is gonna be a hell of a bitch.
Everything they avoided all in one blast.

I understand what you say about 9-11.
Just think about one thing.
How many are awake because of 9-11?
How would your mindset be different today if it did not happen?

No my friend, i am not. There is more to the NWO than meets the eye. Yes some are cocksuckers, hell bent on total domination, that have been fucking with time for far too long.
9-11 was like a huge slap across the face. wake up and smell the coffee. revolt, demand change. Change the mindset of the World.
It is possible that 9-11 stopped the NWO. The fuckers did not think that the good guys could do something like that.

The USA im afraid was set up to fall. A business from the start.

All you hear is Illuminati this , illuminati that, especially in Conspiracy circles.
You are correct! The SB demonised them for control purposes.
What a lot of you call Illuminati, are really something else..
It has been a hard journey for some. But They have always been there. Hiding in darknesses shadows, turning the screw a little here and there, waiting for the time that their control weakens. Waiting for the day that has been foretold.
The Keepers of the Light are doing their duty. They will be seen as they should at the right time...
MAJ

Nope, no NESARA.
It is a hoax that was designed to break peoples spirit.

You misunderstand.. Initially good, but corrupted by the Brotherhood. 90% of the messages to your receivers are Brotherhood lies.
NESARA was good, now it is something that lets people down. Time and time again...
NESARA is unnecessary. A distraction.

Time lines have been manipulated for a long time. They want ww3 to restart again!!
It cannot happen this time.. It needed to be taken care of before now.
When Y2K was fixed before it happened by the Illuminati and 9-11 was realized..... they ran out of time.
Now its too late. Time to catch up, me thinks!

I dont know about movies. But i know that there have been used to make you believe certain things are further from reality than they actually are.
Nah Man, thats BS , you saw that in a movie...
That sort of thing... You know?

Weather wars are being faught. Be careful of the crossfire...

America is the baby of the brotherhood.
Growing up is a bitch when you realize that your daddy is not your real dad.

It is not your fault. The Brotherhood needed a proxy.

(Question about presidential candidates.)
Yes, the heads of the corporation that are allowed to run for top dog are all stooges.
The outsiders get terminated or blanked out.
The mind control from the paperclip still divides and conquers you. Even now.

What are your thoughts regarding the templars?
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 388690

Interesting subject.
If the Papa wants to exterminate you, you know you must of done something right.
There were sects even before then. The foundation of corporation was laid and the secrets were guarded.

Yes indeed, i know Illuminati. Real Illuminati, not those who use the name in lies.
When Man can see beyond the veil of dualistic thought it is easier to attempt to comprehend.
Who is christ if there is no good?
Who is christ if there is no bad?
Are you ready to rise above dualism and discern the lies of an age?

I will give you one more thing also. Natural can also be manmade, which can also influence the laws of attraction.

The Brotherhood are scared shitless. It is taking all their power just to keep things at the current level.
They are holding back some through technologies.
Haarp and its family worldwide are trying to, lets say, keep things as they were.
Its a tough job, and they have lost. They may snare a few rabbits, that is all they have left now.
They will relent in the end, it is their only choice.

Thread: On The 10th of March You Will See The Start of Things To Come......

Thread: Significant Timeline Related Day, April 23rd

Thread: April 17th -- The Real Issue
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP