Users Online Now: 2,146 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 512,845
Pageviews Today: 900,573Threads Today: 435Posts Today: 6,749
10:14 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm taking down TigerDirect.com because of $30 STOLEN from me.......Post your horror stories here
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 3 months ago I purchased a $80+ product from tigerdirect.com with a credit card.

Filled in the card info ONCE.

They duplicated the info and entered it into a set of fields that sign you up for "web loyalty".

Today i got down to the bottom of a $10 that had popped up 3 months in a row.

Through bank of america (and only thru them, i have no number for this company) i was put in touch with "reservations rewards" who would not/could not tell me where they got my account info.

Turns out it was tigerdirect.com (found out through my own bank statements)

I call them to inquire.......they tell me I signed up for and additionally entered my card info (for a second time) for this service. AND that THEY can provide a screenshot of my order with this additional info duplicated in the "web loyalty" fields.

THIS MEANS THEY ARE FABRICATING ORDER INFORMATION!!

I'm about to launch my own investigation into who owns both TigerDirect.com and "revervation rewards" A.K.A "Wep loyalty"
and how much you wanna bet they are the same at the top.

NO COMPENSATION OR EFFORT was offered to me.

I explained that $30 in the real world was alot of money (2 days of gasoline or so) and asked that a $30 voucher be sent
electronically or otherwise to me for this blatant scam.

he said: "THAT REQUEST IS UNREASONABLE"

Nation's largest distributer; and $30 to right a wrong is UNREASONABLE?

I'm currently preparing to send my documentation and individual findings to the State Attorney General's Office and some more creative destinations.

JOIN ME IN THE FUN
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP