Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Zodiac Killer Revealed
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message One of the zodiac killer's letters back in the 70's or whenever it was stated, "I wonder who is going to play me in the Movie".

well here it goes, and let's see how far godlike can reach.

i'd like to introduce you to the boy-scount (not me) who drew pictures and found the patterns that kept the news papers constantly at lead.

how do you think he knew how to draw the killer so well... hmmm. i wonder.

always knew updated information and infact changed his name from a 3 word name to a 2 word name. very smart man didn't want anyone to fit him to a pattern.

so i'm guessing your wondering who this person is...

well to answer his question... JAKE GYLLENHAAL played the zodiac killer.

are you going to pay attention and look it up... check his profile on wikipedia and watch the movie. infact he wrote the book and movie cause he knew so much about it.

so without saying his name... let's see how far this goes.

good night and good luck... maybe someone out there really reads this. before i tell you more about your world, i'd like to see how far this reaches.

does anyone of importance care about real truth in this place... came here a few years ago when i first started learning and was very upset.

make history reveal the zodiac.

peace and good night.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP