Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Majestic's posts since March 10 thread...Updated 6/20
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 3/8/08

Doom, doom and more doom....
Well, you asked for it, right?
Within 48 hours GLP will see record online activity as World Doom begins with an event that will sow the seeds of doomage.
This is not a Hoax!

I have issued the warning, it is sufficient at this moment.
There have been several warnings in reference to the event on glp.
It may not seem like the
of the doom to come, but it is. Its the event that stabalizes the new timeline.

it's possible it may be the 11th in certain timezones, but in the one that matters (gmt) it will be the 10th

Illuminati intel. It has to be the 10th10/3/2008 @ 11.32 gmt

get your lips puckered, this is genuine intel.
I have strong links to several of the illuminati families.
This date is 100% the real deal. The date is ritualistic and was defined by technologies you could not even begin to understand.
I went to school with these guys years ago, and am in business still with one of them today.
My friend is an eccentric, but he knows the score, and the score is about to be settled.
You talk about end times, you talk this and that. Endtimes tm is not prophecy, its a blueprint...

The king of kings is illuminati....
The leader of the Illuminati.
Your in for a shock cocksuckers.. Real Illuminati are the good guys.. We need Doom, we have to destroy this world. We have to make people reject the World systems, reject their materialistic and warmongering ways of life..
We will give them more and more untill collectively, worldwide they reject it desperately.
Then we will start again.

Re: speaking of blueprints...the freemason illuminati have a blueprint for the third temple.

damn right!! A wise man once said " If we dont build that third temple, we may as well throw the Bible away."
You are deceived.
Illuminati know the truth. They are the REAL Lightworkers, since the dawn of time.
ou know why the Illuminati do things you perceive as bad?
You know why 9-11 had to be done right?Where would you be right now if it was not for 9-11?
Most of you would still be asleep.You needed to know, to figure it out for yourselves collectively.
There needed to be holes. Dont you think it could of been done tidier?
The holes were there for you all...
9-11 was what you needed, when you needed it.

i can smell doom now.......

Re: "stabilize" may not mean this is a good event ...it could mean more like "defining" the timeline for the next few years or in other words a point of no return in which events can no longer change to a degree?
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 374454

you are correct.
But what is good?
does good need bad to exist?
Do you need to not want bad for good to flourish?

im afraid not, it has to be the tenth.

their is nothing new age about what is happening.
What you are seeing is the truth breaking free of its chains.
You will understand that this is what needed to be.
We could never carry on like this forever you know.

it is hardly being coy, giving a set date and a time zone.
The event will be obvious. I cannot disclose exact details as i do not know myself.
Anyone know what oil is a barrel at the mo?
Anyone know what the price of gold is at the mo?
Anyone know the current world population?
anyone know what these things have in common?
The power of the runes.....

ritual my friend, ritual..
Numbers that put you at a certain place at a certain time. The crossroads can rotate and define a timeline.
Once it is anchored in, deviation is minimal for a very long time.

I undersdtand that it is a difficult concept but bear with me for one minute.
Imagine that all of our consciousnesses are linked. Imagine that is what defines reality.
Imagine being stuck in a rut, some happy, some comfortable and some not. Imagine it equals out to a mindset that is current in the world today and has been for many years.
Imagine that some people found out about this and realised that to change this collective consciousness, they have to change the world.
Imagine people worldwide turning against their Governments.
Imagine a World at war with modern technology.
Imagine death and despair and torment.
Imagine a World that does not want that no more.
Imagine a Collective consciousness screaming for positive change and peace.
Imagine what happens when that occurs at a certain time when special celestial events also occur.
We neeed the Doom, so we can move to the next level and cast of the chains we are bound in at the present.

tm= trademark
gmt= grenwich mean time

I could do with being administered by a mighty fine Nurse, but alas i am in no need.
I care not what you believe. Its not much fun administering a Hoax and give yourself only 48 hours to play...
No mon ami, i would give myself more time and give more game.
The truth is stranger than fiction.
Ok, i will give you something. I give the permission of a MOD to disclose my location.
I work for GCHQ in Cheltenham, England.
How full of shit is that?

GCHQ Government Communications Headquarters - UK Intelligence Agencies'

GCHQ is an interesting place..
You hear a lot of things round here

You are correct in your ascertation that i do not understand the Tech, but i know what they can do.

Do you know what the alternative is?
Time to start again?
With the Brotherhood startin the game with all the capital again?
Cannot happen again.
Do you know how much time has been distorted?
Do you know what is dark matter?
No my friend, it cannot happen again.
Let their be Light!

"Endtimes tm is not prophecy, its a blueprint..."

correct mon ami....
It is a schedule for some..... Thing is, we got em cornered.

Re: your prose leads me to believe things will get worse before they get better?

Unfortunately, there is no other way.

It is not a guess. But for those with eyes, the date is significant.

We need to smash the clock...

Do not worry too much about that. Yourself is what is and what will be important.
A strong mind is imperitive. It is possible suicide will be popular, but do not fall into that trap either.
Sit it out. do not rely on material goods. Be one that changes the world, not one who falls with the old.

I do not support evil. Although i do support the new age of man and the end of dualism. This is the way it must happen.
Death is not what it seems.

we will see friend... we do not have long to wait. It will be the 11th in some time zones, but it will be the 10th in gmt.

Re: Is the Illuminati different than the World Bank people, Rothchilds, etc? In other words is there two factions in this?

oh yes my friend there is. The only way was from the inside...

it's been on it's way a for too long now and it has driven me mad. hopefully you are right and this horror will end soon. i no longer trust my judgement to discern the signs. most the time now it seems i only dreamed of the rescue.

My Dear Boy..
When you was amazed by the light that moved it encouraged the feelings within to tell you we were close.
it is not exactly what you envisioned. Your judgement is fine, it is time where you are going wrong.
It is false. there is no countdown, no 3,2,1, bada...
The rescue is real, but do not go anywhere. We stay.

There has been a lot of disinfo put out. They have even tried to hold back by using the instruments. Problem for them is the net.. Lots of fish out there but few that hold the net.
Some can swim through, some get caught , but for some the net doesnt even work, some can glide straight through it as if it was not there. Some that have gained the power from the tower cannot be stopped. Even stringed instruments struggle to affect these leaders of Men.
Its too late now. There are those here now that will destroy the doommongers. The Brotherhood is about to be bent over and shafted. Their time has literally ran out.
Yes there will be doom... but not for long. It will be a last flap of the tail from a dead serpent. The end of Dualism. Justice.

what is another solar system?
To understand what is Space, is another can of worms all together.
Do not underestimate the powers of Man.

we all have to do our job,

the death and suffering of one shall not be compared to the evolution of many,

Re: the divination about you in my book happens to be number 13.

Your divination is correct.
Light be in you.

re: ...your talking about one or more cultures going back to the stone age...

Tall order? yes my friend, but we got them by the knackers this time.
Cycles. Every dog has his day and you wont find me in a tin of catfood.

Re: the alchemy of time? the capstone of a great work?

Yes, wise one.. but there is more is there not

Imagine people worldwide turning against their Governments.
Imagine a World at war with modern technology.
Imagine death and despair and torment.
Imagine a World that does not want that no more.
Imagine a Collective consciousness screaming for positive change and peace.
Imagine what happens when that occurs at a certain time when special celestial events also occur.
We neeed the Doom, so we can move to the next level and cast of the chains we are bound in at the present.

Re: Ive seen the war. Ive already lived it.World government will Fail.

No, it wont. It wont exist.

Did you ever see a Man fly? I mean... really fly?

You mean the Rising of the Morning Star.

Re: As i said before, if dualism does not exist... what is the morning star?

what do you think is weird??
Men Flying??
Do you really think that is weird???
Well Moi aka the OP must be very weird then...
Personally, paedophillia and racism i find weird...
Men Flying????
It will be so....

Re: Define "dualism" please.

ASHA

re: When will we be given the suppressed technology that they(TPTB) have been keeping from us OP?

I havent answered because you will not.

Re: Zoroastrianism ... I see.

Not the Westernised beliefs. The true teachings.

Things are gonna get hot pretty quickly.
Big corps dont want us to have any tech that stops us having to pay them money. That means NO free energy devices.
They are using BIG Technologies at the moment to try and keep things as they are.
When we smash them , which we will, there will be no need for these devices you talk about. There will be new tech that will suit us better, but the bones is.
Some are gonna be sent back to the stone age, some are gonna carry on as they are and some are gonna progress.
The dynamics will change and therefore our need of current desired technologies will be irrelevant.

Re: what are you saying OP, that NWO is a lie, and that 911 was just a wake up call ?

No my friend, i am not. There is more to the NWO than meets the eye. Yes some are cocksuckers, hell bent on total domination, that have been fucking with time for far too long.
9-11 was like a huge slap across the face. wake up and smell the coffee. revolt, demand change. Change the mindset of the World.
It is possible that 9-11 stopped the NWO. The fuckers did not think that the good guys could do something like that.

OP, does this have anything to do with the following thread?

Re: THIS IS THE FINAL TIME I'LL SAY IT; 9/11 was designed with "holes" in the official story

i have never read that thread, but it is true.
Try and cover that up....
The Brotherhood tried, but failed.
It is likely too that there was even multiple attempts at the coverup.

It is midnight, i regularly spend the odd evening on the cpu.
I am prepared/ing

You are wrong. It is not going to be one World.
When i say stone age, i am not being accurate enough in my description.
The worst kind of beings on this timeline at this moment have , lets say, figured out how to beat the game. They have managed to bend the rules for themselves. They have managed to keep their memories and have avoided the normal cycle of life.
Payback is gonna be a hell of a bitch.
Everything they avoided all in one blast.

I understand what you say about 9-11.
Just think about one thing.
How many are awake because of 9-11?
How would your mindset be different today if it did not happen?

"The worst kind of beings on this timeline at this moment have , lets say, figured out how to beat the game. They have managed to bend the rules for themselves. They have managed to keep their memories and have avoided the normal cycle of life." Are you saying 'they' have defeated death in the body of flesh they now have and are quite old? If so, how old?

They just did not complete the cycle. They have been " born again". they just cheated and kept their memories.

Re: what are you saying OP, that NWO is a lie, and that 911 was just a wake up call ?

No my friend, i am not. There is more to the NWO than meets the eye. Yes some are cocksuckers, hell bent on total domination, that have been fucking with time for far too long.
9-11 was like a huge slap across the face. wake up and smell the coffee. revolt, demand change. Change the mindset of the World.
It is possible that 9-11 stopped the NWO. The fuckers did not think that the good guys could do something like that.

Re: So: In order to stop the "evil" faction of the NWO from doing something worse, the "good" faction caused limited carnage, killing, terror, mayhem and destruction to oppose them and wake up the masses?

AND then the "good" faction made sure that there were enough "holes" in the official story that the Brotherhood were unable to fully cover-up, thereby leaving a path ( that the masses could follow) to the truth and "waking people up" as to what is really going on?

very close my friend.
Now what makes more sense?
What has happened?
Why has it happened?
Nero's Fucked

The USA im afraid was set up to fall. A business from the start.

They just did not complete the cycle. They have been " born again". they just cheated and kept their memories.

They manage to take control of the life force as it leaves the body and are able to put it in another body. They stop it from going to where ours go to. We are cleansed by self purifying fire after death and we lose our memories.
They used higher tech. to achieve this.

Re: When will we be given the suppressed technology that they(TPTB) have been keeping from us OP?

I havent answered because you will not.

Why not OP?

Things are gonna get hot pretty quickly.
Big corps dont want us to have any tech that stops us having to pay them money. That means NO free energy devices.
They are using BIG Technologies at the moment to try and keep things as they are.
When we smash them , which we will, there will be no need for these devices you talk about. There will be new tech that will suit us better, but the bones is.
Some are gonna be sent back to the stone age, some are gonna carry on as they are and some are gonna progress.
The dynamics will change and therefore our need of current desired technologies will be irrelevant.

I would give myself more fun than 48 hrs.
I havent got the patience to hoax.
What i am posting is accurate to my knowledge, i see no point at this time to be anything other than truthful to you all and to myself.

"They" have gone one better than that, they can take it upon dying breath and place it in the new baby they desire.
But there are some that dont die at all.
There are Immortals that are known of, but these seem to be good guys. They just dont age at all really. But i only know of 3 in the World, but there are probably more.

What do you wanna know?
I said on the first page that i cannot go in to specifics as i am limited to what i can say and mostly limited by what i know.
There maybe something else i can say relating directly to Monday, i will see if its ok.
I cannot help it if others want to discuss other elements?
I did say on page one that i do not know the exact details.

I cannot really discuss these individuals on forum, but i will say that i have seen photos of one guy over 100 years apart and they are identical. Records suggest he has been around a while. He has supposed to have been several well known people, one going back several thousand years.
Some say its bullshit, some think he is very genuine.

No, not with this guy. The same flesh and blood. One body.

Re: OP, am I connecting the thread dots well enough here? ......... US Prepares for 'Doomsday' Rule as British Forces Arrive in America .............

There is something relevent there, but that is not for Monday.
One mans Doom is another mans Joy.

I honestly dont know. It is possible that their bodies just regenerate, maybe by mutation or by design.
One is said to be biblical, but i know not how valid is that information.

Apparently so.
The ones that need new bods have cut off the source supply. They need new ones. This guy just doesnt grow old, even though he does look in his 60s

Make sense as you will. I have spoken honestly and truthfully from the beginning.
If you dont like it? Tough titties.

Tick tock tick tock

Bedtime for me guys, but thanks for the discussion.
I will try and answer a few more tomorrow.
I will also try and post more details(if possible) for all you doom fans.
Ya better make the most of it.
Ciao
Love to you all x

You are most correct mon ami...
All you hear is Illuminati this , illuminati that, especially in Conspiracy circles.
You are correct! The SB demonised them for control purposes.
What a lot of you call Illuminati, are really something else..
It has been a hard journey for some. But They have always been there. Hiding in darknesses shadows, turning the screw a little here and there, waiting for the time that their control weakens. Waiting for the day that has been foretold.
The Keepers of the Light are doing their duty. They will be seen as they should at the right time...
MAJ

re: Is this a NESARA thing? It's starting to sound kinda Star Warsie in here.

Nope, no NESARA.
It is a hoax that was designed to break peoples spirit.

You misunderstand.. Initially good, but corrupted by the Brotherhood. 90% of the messages to your receivers are Brotherhood lies.
NESARA was good, now it is something that lets people down. Time and time again...
NESARA is unnecessary. A distraction.

Re: Are you saying that the real illuminati have been waiting for this time - the start of which happens in the next 48hrs?
Quoting: kalamity kool

Yes mon cheri... There will be a sequence of events that brings forth the new dawn of Man.

Re: Is there a reason why your information is handed out now before the 10th?
Will that make a difference in some way or did you, just on a whim, choose to give it.
I'm sure time lines have been messed with and it needs to be fixed but I just wonder why you release this information ahead of time .. so to speak.

You are correct in your ascertation. Time lines have been manipulated for a long time. They want ww3 to restart again!!
It cannot happen this time.. It needed to be taken care of before now.
When Y2K was fixed before it happened by the Illuminati and 9-11 was realized..... they ran out of time.
Now its too late. Time to catch up, me thinks!

Depends who you are. There will be doom, but as one of our earlier posters declared, a small descent is acceptable for a higher ascent than the original position.
Good / bad... dualistic thought, the most basic there of.

Re: Are you saying that the real illuminati have been waiting for this time - the start of which happens in the next 48hrs?

Yes mon cheri... There will be a sequence of events that brings forth the new dawn of Man.

Re: OP, is the transformation of man into a new creature? You mentioned "men can fly", does that connect?

This is where some say i slipped up, but this is one that i am more sure about than any.
Some will fly, i mean, proper fly...
The rules will not always be the same you know?
Things were not always as they are, neither will they stay the same either.

I dont know about movies. But i know that there have been used to make you believe certain things are further from reality than they actually are.
Nah Man, thats BS , you saw that in a movie...
That sort of thing... You know?

Weather wars are being faught. Be careful of the crossfire...

America is the baby of the brotherhood.
Growing up is a bitch when you realize that your daddy is not your real dad.

Re: Am I right to assume you were instructed to post this information?

You could say that.

Re: Just to see if I'm on the right page with the OP.
I'm assuming that the 'bad' faction is our daddy, when we in America thought we were so great. Now, we're finding out that we aren't the good guy, and in actuality, we are the bad guy, the bully on the block, which many of us have already concluded.

It is not your fault. The Brotherhood needed a proxy.

Yes, the heads of the corporation that are allowed to run for top dog are all stooges.
The outsiders get terminated or blanked out.
The mind control from the paperclip still divides and conquers you. Even now.

i will stick around. i have posted on other boards, but i like it here.

"Real Illuminati are the good guys.. We need Doom, we have to destroy this world. We have to make people reject the World systems, reject their materialistic and warmongering ways of life. We will give them more and more untill collectively, worldwide they reject it desperately.
Then we will start again."

User ID: 388173 (OP)
3/9/2008 11:10 AM
Re: On The 10th of March You Will See The Start of Things To Come...... Quote

Let they be Light

3/9/2008 11:10 AM

let their be light

3/9/2008 11:11 AM

let the door open to let the light flood in

Re: What are your thoughts regarding the templars?
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 388690

Interesting subject.
If the Papa wants to exterminate you, you know you must of done something right.
There were sects even before then. The foundation of corporation was laid and the secrets were guarded.

Yes indeed, i know Illuminati. Real Illuminati, not those who use the name in lies.
When Man can see beyond the veil of dualistic thought it is easier to attempt to comprehend.
Who is christ if there is no good?
Who is christ if there is no bad?
Are you ready to rise above dualism and discern the lies of an age?

Anyone that teaches you to hate others is bad.

If you need a drink, can you only drink through a straw?

re: OP, please explain a little more what 'dualistic' thought is.

here is a little friend.....
[link to www.sullivan-county.com]
there is always much more....

The time was a guess. the date not.
It will be on GLP before msn

some may perceive it as such, the dynamics will be different to 9-11, as is the end goal.

I am allowed to. what is more, i will be saying a lot more than this , in the coming weeks.

I understand your questions, they are not ridiculous.
I will give you one more thing also. Natural can also be manmade, which can also influence the laws of attraction.
Many thanks.

For reasons you can probably realize, i cannot give exact details. I am not privvy to the exact details.
The discerner will have thoughts.
We are at a crucial time.

merci beaucoup. I appreciate your kind words.
We are all on a journey.

And by the way, thanks for the corraboration about flying, i dont need it, but always nice to know others are knowing too.

I have seen it with my own eyes.

what do you know about Vortexes.

TIt is a strange feeling when you are young. Something that set you apart from others. An inner knowledge of difference.
Falling down the tunnel.
When you flew, did you move your arms?

Time is a funny thing Intimosis...
Judging it more by the power from the tower, it cannot be much longer.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP