Users Online Now: 1,578 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 688,389
Pageviews Today: 1,168,543Threads Today: 436Posts Today: 7,957
01:14 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This may be the most important letter you´ll ever read.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message WARNING! This may be the most important letter you´ll ever read.

In a moment I hope to make you so angry you´ll want to throw your computer right out the window.

What I have to tell you involves the scandal that´s going on in the scientific world today. It´s a scandal that - if you are like most people I know - is cheating you of your ancestry and robbing you of many serious benefits you should be getting from existing scientific knowledge.

You have probably been cheated - with misinformation - many times this year without you ever knowing!

Artifacts deliberately dumped in the Atlantic Ocean... certain discovery sites banned to researchers who ask embarrassing questions... an archaeologist ordered to deny a major discovery...

In just a moment you will discover secrets from our past that will blow your mind…

You´re going to see the world around you in a new light that uninformed people everywhere are constantly missing. And some puzzles about the past will start making sense:

bashbashbashbashbash

[link to www.archaeologyanswers.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP