Users Online Now: 1,781 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 88,231
Pageviews Today: 121,032Threads Today: 70Posts Today: 535
12:59 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Prophet says destruction in America between June 1st and July 16th!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to theweinlandwitness.wordpress.com]
The Weinland Window - Ronald Weinland and the Test of a Prophet
May 26, 2008 by Citizen X

Like I’ve said before, there are those who have declared Ronald Weinland a false prophet. Some said it weeks ago. Some said it months ago. Some said it immediately.

But as I’ve said before, they were early every single time. Their standards were too low. They didn’t really take the test seriously. Rejecting a potential prophet is not a flippant decision you make. What if he really is the real deal? Do you really want to incur God’s wrath by potentially rejecting his messenger?

That is why I’ve advocated patience multiple times. I have wanted to resolve this as much as the next person, but I have also known that their declarations were premature. The time is coming, I’ve said. We will know soon, I’ve said.

Well, that time is here. The Bible says to test the fruits of potential prophets. If what they predict comes true, then they are the real deal. We are swiftly approaching a window of time where Ronald Weinland’s words will be tested.

That window of time is June 1st to July 16th. Ronald Weinland has specifically predicted a level of destruction in America within this window of time. Now is the time to test his words. We will wait and watch throughout this period of time.

The test of a prophet begins. June 1st is approaching swiftly. Ron Weinland is either true or false.

Either way, we will know soon.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP