Users Online Now: 1,390 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 21,875
Pageviews Today: 39,561Threads Today: 22Posts Today: 304
12:40 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What does it mean when you get shot at in a dream?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I canīt remember the last time I had a good dream....itīs been so long. They are all disturbing now.

Last night I was shook out of my sleep at around 4am. I had a dream that my daughter and I were being chased by a gun toting crazy man. It started in a place that I didnīt recognize but I apparently lived. My daughter and I were at home and this guy busts through the door and just started shooting. I just fell to the floor with my daughter and acted like I was hit and dead so the guy would leave. When he did I ran holding my daughter and we ran right by him. I kept running until I was blocks away and I was knocking on doors and everything trying to get to a phone. We finally got to a house and this guy let us in. I went to use the phone and it was dead. All of a sudden the guy with the gun comes through the door and starts shooting again. That is where I woke up.

I canīt imagine what could be starting these dreams....I just wish I knew. The only thing different this time is that I didnīt wake up crying heavily like I normally do.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP