Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Strange Object in the Sky ~ 8 PM MST Yesterday
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm in New Mexico.

Last night starting at about 740pm MST

I went outside and saw something in the West Southwest Sky.

The atmosphere was mainly clear with some high wispy clouds...but certainly not thick enough to obscure much.

Anyway, I saw a luminous bright white object in the sky that looked like it was in from space and not from out own atmosphere.

It was far larger than venus (maybe 50 times) but much smaller than the moon. It was also far brighter since It was clearly visible even though the sun was no where near setting.

It looked oval with an extra eliptical white stripe through it's middle.

It did not move... I watched it for like 20 min. It couldn't be an airplane (although maybe a blimp.......but so high up and so luminous.......I thought not).

Anyway. It did dim significantly as the sun was setting turning orange with the central stripe fadding last.

Then as the sun set it looked just like a group of stars like the 7 sisters.

I don't know what it was.......supernova ?....or something else.

Anyone else see this ?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP