Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Horned Ones
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am somewhat reluctant to disclose information relating to this. There are those that know about this but do not talk about it. The most I have heard about it is from a source outside of myself, a reference by Yoga masters to "rods protruding from the head" and something they do not teach called "reverse kundalini".

Kundalini or "Jedi Pillar" is the resonant waveform created by the twined "serpents" the Ida and the Pingala. One blue and one is red. They form the double helix of our macro DNA. Where they cross our chakras are located. Where the curves are the farthest apart our "wings" are located. Where the Ida/Pingala portrude above our head appears as great horns tapering to a sharp focal point. In a sense these horns spin or "cycle", like the hands of a clock. They connect to others who are part of ourselves and together we all generate this holographic illusion we all live in that we call "reality".

This is only a beginning and there is so much more... if I can find the words I will try. Feel free to ask and I will see if I can't answer. If you have something to add please do and perhaps we can combine our knowledge and find new truths.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP