Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Help, my hair is alive and moving
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been harassed by this awful Morgellon's affliction for some years now and these strange woollenlike threads keep appearing out of my skin and also ruining the lining of my nose, as in a nose bleed.
But fairly recently I noticed my hair acting strangely, like movements going on.
My hair is being assailed by these strange little threads and some of my hairs are shaped into certain angles like a thunderbolt or fungus shape.
Whenever a hair falls out, it keeps moving about in jerky movements, some of them bending all the way.
I know that hair is often static and can move about, but mine isn't. One hair even was twisted round itself a number of times.
Esoteric tradition holds that hair is intimately connected with the aura and the bio-energyfield, our etheric body. Hair acts like a cosmic antenna and according to the Samson story in the bible, hair provides (life-energy) strength for herculean tasks !
So maybe my etheric aura has been tampered with by evildoers, acting on my hair with strange results !.
I wash my hair every day, using a concoction of seasalt, cayenne pepper and MSM. (a natural sulphuric compound), to combat these alien intruders with limited success. Furthermore I take certain enzymes, like serrapeptase and MSM, to reduce the onslaught.
Unfortunately MMS, chlorine dioxide doesn't appear effective against these wolly threads !
At one time I kept one of these "Medusa hairs" in a box, where I'd stored some orgonite towerbusters and to my surprise I discovered, the hair had actually taken root in one these towerbusters, no shit !
So I'm at my whit's end and appealing to GLP members for any suggestions or similar experiences.
It appears agrobacteria, as stealthily hidden and used in GM food, mixed in with ordinary food products,may form the actual culprit, as it it appers capable of introducing foreign DNA into the host with all its dire consequences ! As I've said before in earlier posts: Nanotechnology and GM products may well spell the end of our biosphere in due course, as nature, including the human body, appears totally unequipped to deal with these nanite/GM structures.
I'm unable to reply further, this is the only post I'm sending through Dr.Postman, if he be willing.
Thanks for your support and good suggestions !
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP