Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject RACE CRIME - Double Murder in Texas
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just finished watching the video on
local TV news of one of the killers
admitting to travelling to Garland,
[Dallas suburb] to target White people.

He shot and killed two men outside
their "Zion Gate" Christian recording
studio.

Teens Admit to Garland Killings, Robberies

Last Edited: Monday, 23 Jun 2008, 4:52 PM CDT
Created: Monday, 23 Jun 2008, 4:23 PM CDT

GRAPHIC VIDEO: 'F--- Victims' Families'

[link to www.myfoxdfw.com]

Two teens charged with murdering two men outside a Christian music studio in Garland on Thursday admitted to killing and robbing Matthew Butler and Stephen Swan.

The suspects' jailhouse interviews on Monday revealed shocking details of the crime and included cussing aimed directly at the victims' families.

James Broadnax and his cousin Demarius Cummings are each charged with capital murder.

Broadnax on Monday said he and Cummings smoked marijuana and took a bus to Garland in order to commit a robbery.

"One of the best spots is Garland because that's where all the rich, white people stay at," Broadnax said.

The 19-year-old said he and Cummings spotted the victims outside the Zion Gate recording studio and approached them, asking for a cigarette before opening fire and taking off in the victims' car.

"I had this little pistol or whatever … shot they bitch head. Popped in their s--- and rolled up," he said.

Broadnax said his life has been hell and that he did not regret the killings. In fact, he cussed the victims' families.

"F--- them. Straight up," he said before breaking down in tears and abruptly ending his interview.

Cummings, on the other hand, expressed remorse during his interview.

The teen said he did not kill the men but that he did take a wallet from one of the victims after the shooting.

He said while he and Broadnax had discussed shooting someone, he didn't expect it to happen.

"I did tell him you probably have to pop them a few times," Cummings said. "But still, I didn’t think he was going to do it."

Cummings said he felt sorry for the victims' families because he couldn't imagine losing a family member.

"I contributed to it but I didn’t kill them, though," he said.

Bond for both teens is set at $1,000,000.

[link to www.myfoxdfw.com]

~
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP