Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject so I stopped by to check out my local masonic eastern star temple
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message strange thing, they had a hotdog vendor outside, like it was a happening spot.

the vendor wasn't a regular hotdog vendor, it was a vendor owned by the local Harley and dirtbike shop, advertized with a banner. I didn't say anything, to him, just walked past like I had business there.

the door was open, so I just strolled in. big old building like a museum with antique furniture and fixtures. it was completely empty, just a couple old men at the bar off the main hall. I didn't really want to talk to them or anyone, so I didn't go into the bar, just throughout the building.

although it was absolutely impeccable, like they have a live in housekeeper, the hallway smelt so sick and putred, like old blood and piss had saturated the floor, during a sacrificial ritual, OR SOMETHING, I don't know their practices. the "energy" in that hallway felt very very very chaotic wrong and evil.

does anyone know what takes place at a masonic lodge eastern star temple when the doors are closed to the public?? do they sacrifice animals?? or people??

as I walked down the temple steps, releived to be in the fresh air, the hotdog stand guy spat on the ground as a clear sign of disrespect. he thought I was one of "them".

who are the eastern star temple masons, and what "god" do they worship? what are their practices? if anyone knows please share the info, ok

GOD BLESS
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP