Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject God’s timing... It's Begun
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message God’s timing…

Parts from some of the prophetic WORDS He has given to us to share over the years…

… Because The Day of The Lord is at hand…1992

“Glory to God in the Highest”…The Day is upon us!...Bow down and Be Blessed, for ALL Wisdom shall be cast upon you, ALL…given on 8-8-01

…The Time has come for Peace in our Hearts, Dear Loved ones…On This Day the Power will return to ALL willing and wanting and waiting…given on 4-27-03

…“Life as we know it”…given on 11-04-04

…“The Truth is Becoming” …given on 6-18-05

A Vision…

… Having a Vision of The Lord himself standing, looking at me and smiling with many beings behind him preparing for something…November 05’

More WORDS…

…Christ has Risen..the time is short…on 12-6-05

…God has Awaken… Given on 1-28-06

…One harvest has ended, another has begun… Given on 1-28-06

…it is imminent that he will come soon, things are into place (all lined up) = (in order) Given on 5-29-06

This is a New Season…given on 5-19-07

The Lord is Coming ….He has Forgiven ALL the “sick” minds…given on 11-24-07

And the last one we were given just recently, with a story…

It’s Begun…given on 5-10-08

A few months back, the little woman was driving home from work late one night. As she was looking up at the moon and noticing how beautiful it looked, she sees a falling star in the North-eastern sky. As she sees this, she hears God speak to her, for the first time this year and in a loud and authoritative Voice, He says… It’s Begun.

So profound was this experience, that she thought, right there and then, well…you can just imagine…lol

When she got home, she told me what happened and I wrote it down in our little book, but choose to remain silent about the whole matter, other then mentioning it in another thread a while back.

Do you see the progression? There is NO turning back folks…there can be no more delays. “It’s Begun”, says it all.

The whole thing about this GLP is most of you already know it in your hearts , though the main event has yet to take place…yes…you know. Would you like to know how I know? I “see” it in your eyes when I walk past you in the store, or when I see you out on the town. I even see it in your eyes when you’re at the mall…or when I hold you close in my arms…yes humanity, you know.

Our Love to you ALL

Michael

The Cherished One
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP