Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject pre Adamic race
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I believe that the pre adam and eve race theory is true. When you go into the scriptures you can find good evidence that it did in fact exist. For those of you who have never heard of the pre adamic theory, heres a little story of how I truly believe it happened.

I believe that after god created the heavens and earth, he also created a race of intelligent beings, who were made to worship god. They had cities, kings, and governments, and probably worshiped god day and night. These physical beings could or could not have looked like us. Now Lucifer was their ruler, and brought their glory to god. In Ezekiel 28:13-14, it says that before his fall, he was in the garden of Eden, and walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones. Lucifer became prideful and arrogant and began taking the glory for himself. He said in his heart "I will be like the most high". So all powerful god threw him and his angels out of heaven to the earth. Out of Satans anger, he flooded the earth killing all of these beings setting there spirits free. Thus, demons are born.

If you look in scripture, you can find evidence of this. In genesis 1 it states that god created the heavens and earth. Earth means dry land according to verse 10. In 1:2, "the earth was without form and void and darkness was on the face of the deep". form here translates to tohuw which means to lie waste, a desert, in vain. God did not create the world in vain Isaiah 45:18. Void translates to bohuw which means an undistinguishable ruin, emptiness. Then it goes on to say "And the spirit of god was hovering over the face of the waters". All of a sudden, the earth, (dry land) is covered with water. There has to be a gap of time between Genesis 1 and 2. Also if you look at the meaning of darkness stated here, it doesn't mean absence of light. The word in this verse, translated in ancient Hebrew is choshek which means evil, wickedness, death, and misery according to the bible concordance. This would imply about hell in the center of the earth with satan, and his angels and demons.

One thing allot of people don't know or get is that satans angels that were cast down with him, didn't rebel by choice. His angels were made to fallow him in whatever happened, so when Lucifer became evil, so did they. Also the fallen angels, and demons are two different creations. I cant remember all the scriptures to back that up but, I know that angels have spiritual bodies, and demons are disembodied spirits. Thats why demons can posses people, but angels cant. Mathew 12:43 states that when demons go out of a man, they go through dry places seeking rest and find none. The fallen angels are the "principalities and powers against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual host of wickedness in the heavenly places" (Ephesians 6:12).

Now after Satan killed these beings that then became the demons, they had to become evil like satan just as the fallen angels did. Now again, there are some scriptures that point to the pre adamic direction. Take a look at jeremiah 4:23-26. This tells about a vision Jeremiah had about when the earth was without form and void. Notice it talks about birds that had flown away, and cities that are broken down. In Ezekiel 28:17-19, and in Isaiah 14:16-20 it talks about when lucifer was cast out and makes mention to kingdoms, and slaying his own people ect...

This is something that you have to debate on your own. If you really look at this closely, it makes since
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP