Users Online Now: 2,139 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 892,660
Pageviews Today: 1,591,293Threads Today: 676Posts Today: 11,996
06:11 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A Voice Calling...THE HAMMER DESCENDS!!! ... 15 August 2008 (posts by Final Call of Australia)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [nota bene: I am not Final Call. I, dinosaurex, live in America. Final Call lives in Australia. All of Final Call's posts are verbatim without any alterations to correct his misspellings or grammar. This choice preserves the authenticity of his original comments, of which numerous hyperlinks are provided for verification.]

[link to all-things-new.net]

Jul 6 2008, 11:08 PM

Prophecy from Final Call (a Christian living in Australia):

A Voice Calling......... THE HAMMER DESCENDS!!!

"It is with a very heavy heart that I write these words. The clock has stopped ticking....only the detonation awaits.

I cannot describe what I feel right now...a mixture of exhiliration..and foreboding.

Exhiliration because GOD is about to move in His Mighty sovreign POWER to crush rebellion and sin FOREVER.
When the hammer strikes it will be the death knell for Satan and his leigions. The lukewarm..the rebellious..the disobedient..the uncaring..the greeedy and the unforgiving will be judged FIRST. The very members of his house will be the first to feel the blow...and fall they will if they do NOT repent.

Foreboding....because it is a TERRIBLE CATASTROPHE that is about to take place. A catastrophe on a magnitude never before seen in the world..and it will be only the smallest and the first of MANY to follow on its heels. Blow after blow shall rain down upon an unrepentant mankind. First will come the massive market collapse..VERY SHORTLY.

This will take away all luxuries and comforts leaving everyone broke and desolate..especially the rich. Then will come the war and the natural disasters...cleaning up the mess left by the shattered economy.

SAINTS AND PROPHETS HEAR ME NOW!!!

BE READY BE READY BE READY!!!

GET THIS WARNING OUT NOW!!

DO NOT DELAY!!!!

FORM RANKS AND STAY IN THEM FOR THE ARMY OF THE LORD IS ABOUT TO MARCH!!!

Hear this like you have never heard before!!!!

An event is taking place in the spirituals RIGHT NOW!!!....once it gets to the realm of matter..our realm...you had better be on your knees and TOTALLY SUBMITTED UNTO GOD!!!

Hearing the voice of the LORD will be VITAL for your very LIFE.

If you cannot hear Him speak now..it is probably too late..but even so....

THROW YOURSELF AT HIS MERCY AND REPENT...you still have a few days left!

Its not TOO late to be in the army is your forsake the world and all that is in it NOW..for all that is IN the world is ABOUT TO FALL..DONT be taken down with it.

MAKE yourself available to God NOW...leave all behind..everything...houses,...cars..jobs..even family...IF the Lord requires this of you. If he says GO..then GO AND DO NOT LOOK BACK..for fire is about to rain down..and looking back will get you killed.

Lot had to FLEE..and when his wife looked back...HE DID NOT..and he kept GOING..and it saved him and his daughters.

This is the sort of seperation God requires NOW.

If your family or friends WONT HEED..leave them and flee into the arms of the most high...BUT WARN THEM FIRST..even if they laugh at you..otherwise their blood will be on your hands.

DEAR SAINTS...this has come upon me to warn you all so heavily today...I have been feeling the storm building for some time now...watching the door slowly creak SHUT..that time is now..and only a CRACK remains for the last of the latecomers to dash through. Believe me when I say this...in a few days..two to three weeks tops..it will be far to late to get through.

A terrible STORM is about to upend the world..starting imminently!!
God has warned and warned..and few heed. The time has come now for God to end the words..and start the actions. He has already fired several shots across the bow of America...few heeded.

Now..the rug is about to be pulled TOTALLY from underneath the finacial sector...and all our comforts..food..cars..power..warm beds..will be a thing of the past.

IF you are NOT sheltering under the wings of the ALMIGHTY..tell me..WHO can save you when this takes place?

The ONLY SALVATION and PROTECTION from this coming storm will be with GOD.

You will HAVE to rely on GOD ALONE for your food and shelter and needs.

THAT is the very bottom line..shelter will be found NOWHERE ELSE but in JESUS..and TOTAL TRUST IN THE FATHER.

I cannot begin to describe what is soon to take place..it is far too terrible for me to absorb the full rammification of it all.

You have read the prophecies...READ THEM AGAIN...God means BUSINESS NOW!!!

TIME IS UP!

[link to all-things-new.net]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP