Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject somthing very scarey happend to me 2 years ago
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message i had the strangest encounter..
i was going to the food store to shop when two men in there early 20,s walked in front of my path and stoped me and one sead hello. i asked who are you and what do you want.. one told me its not a question of what they want.. then they told me there names.. there names are not spelld this way but they sounded like.. zamfistist and the other like dolminzer.. i asked whats up. and one sead whats up im afrade is your very salvation.. then the two started talking and one of them sead to the other.. we cant touch him.. then he sead again.. nuthing we cant do nuthing.. his soule cries ewo. and he will succeed... look.. the other one turned to look at me then to him again.. that was it i say to my self this is nuts so i sead i gotta go now bye.. i tell you this was more then two punks looking for crap with me i was not afrade of them but i had a feeling of total dred about it and felt somthing saved me..
thats what i was scared of.. but not them.. i sort of hope they will see me again and tell me what that was all about.. this is a true story it realy did happen
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP