Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject VENUS THE BRIGHTEST STAR IN THE SKY
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Reports say it's Jupiter mmmmm Jupiter has moons!!

Due to Planet X

Site on Venus
[link to www.nineplanets.org]

Last morning about 4 am , I noticed as I was driving in the early mourning the brightest star I have ever seen, in I believe the eastern sky. Is this planet Venus, or another? Could Planet X be tugging on this planet or star or whatever object it is, to be pulled closer to the earth? [and from another] [link to godlikeproductions.com] What the hell is rising in the South East, I'm in Ohio - Huge ball of Light? [Sep 17] I happened to be up late tonight, I live in the Cleveland Ohio area, At around 5 am I went out to look at the stars. Coming up over the horizon is this huge ball of light, It is moving from the Horizon and going up. It is about 10 times the size of the brightest star in the sky and about ten times as bright as well. I am 39 years old, I have never seen anything so massive in the night sky. [and from another] I'm from the Columbus area and I see it too. It's like you described it. [and from another] I asked the same thing to the ones who know, because my mind said Venus but it was humunguosly BIG. They told me is Venus but why so BIG?. I'm in central. Florida. [and from another] That's funny because I've heard reports around here of the same exact thing at around 4.AM in England. So bright it hurts your eyes. I told them it was Venus because it usually is in those sightings, but they say it was like a security light or spotlight. [and from another] [link to godlikeproductions.com] If Planet X pulled Venus, or appeared to pull, Venus from its position on August 16 when it should have entered the SOHO C3 field but didn't, it could well be between Venus and the Earth now and affecting the light of Venus to make it look bigger (10X bigger than stars according to one poster).

There has been much notice of a larger and brighter Venus, under discussion on message boards even by those unaware of the presence of Planet X nearby. We have mentioned in the recent past that an erratic Venus might be in the cards for the near future, and this is an example. But matters can get much more erratic. Venus is caught in the cup, along with Earth and the Earth's dark twin. The cup tightens as Planet X draws near, forcing these planets to move closer to each other. More is pending, as the cover-up over Planet X is doomed to fail!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP