Users Online Now: 2,202 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,646,745
Pageviews Today: 2,408,053Threads Today: 660Posts Today: 13,607
07:37 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject danburisch.info - shut down - why?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message message to the "watchers"

I would like to inform you that the web site I created with the help of my friends: danburisch.info has disappeared from the web along with the hosting company essene.ca known to be based in the Calgary area with some of the partners in the venture apparently living in the US. This happened the day after I wrote an e-mail to the CBC News regarding our immigration case. I am concerned that we have not been able to get a response from these people at essene and I am very concerned for their welfare. They have already helped me this fall to move the site to a more secure server when they were attacked by hackers in the fall, they said they had a "vested interest" in keeping the documents available on the site up and accessable to all - now they are completely gone... I plan to contact the RCMP and file a missing personsī report if I do not hear from them later today.

(you may laugh and quip all you want my fellow GLP pals.... just keep this bumped if you can, till someone out there sees it)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP