Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 8-8-8 - Major Gate
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This newletter has various views on the 888 -and Eclipse info

Please feel free to post any other information

8-8-8 The Time Between Eclipses
Through the Eye of the Needle
to Solar Christ Consciousness

The 8's of August
This is going to be Fun!
Hi, it's me again:) I am sending this report on the 08-08-08 calendar date early so we can all prepare. It's another Loooong one. What can I say? Interesting times call for interesting measures! But before I get to the 8-8-8, I need to clarify something from my last newsletter. I mentioned that the Cross Quarter point (halfway mark between the Summer Solstice and Fall Equinox) occurs on August 1st. I should have made this clearer: August 1st is the date that this earth holiday (called Lammas or Lughnasad) is often celebrated with ceremony. The exact astrological Cross-Quarter point, however, occurs when the sun hits 15 degrees of the fixed signs (Aquarius, Taurus, Leo and Scorpio). That will occur on August 6th - 7th when the sun reaches 15 degrees of Leo. I mentioned the traditional celebration of Lammas which occurs on the weekend of the eclipse as a way of helping to ground ourselves by paying attention to and celebrating this earth holiday. I called it exact and it isn't, not astrologically anyway:) Sorry for the confusion!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the 8-8-8 is upon us - coming quickly on the heels of the August 1st Total Solar Eclipse. (In case you haven't noticed, eclipses are one of my 'magnificent obsessions' :) And as you may know, I don't put much credence in the Gregorian Calendar. In my opinion, it has a heavy 'Caesar energy' (i.e old-world aggressive warrior/political energy) to it. The Gregorian Calendar emerged from the Julian calendar, and in actuality it is a 'banking calendar' (materialistic and not in synch with sacred time). However, it is still our one and only culturally accepted calendar! And so 8-8-08 is getting my attention from a numerological vibration standpoint.

As I said in a previous newsletter, 08-08-2008 is an actual 8. It adds up to 26 which then adds up to 8 (2+6=8). When I found that out, my ears perked up! Then I researched it further and indeed it is right smack dab in the middle of the Eclipses - it falls on the day of the First Quarter Moon at 13 degrees of Scorpio - so it has lots of power attached. Scroll down for a look at the various facets of the 8-8-8 and how we can tap into this day for the betterment of ourselves and humanity. Many Blessings of the 8's to You, Carol

The Time Between Eclipses
Through the Eye of the Needle; Waiting for the House to Land
I often refer to the time between eclipses as a Vortex or Tornado of change. It is as if under the first eclipse (in this case on August 1st) Dorothy and 'the house' get swept up into the tornado/vortex of the eclipse window. The house - which represents the structures of our lives and our culture, and even our bodies - doesn't land until the second eclipse two weeks later. During those two weeks we are walking in a time-out-of-time, a space of unlimited potential. Click here for more information on the time between eclipses.

Jennifer Posada shares another way of looking at this time. She says that the time between eclipses is like "passing through the 'eye of the needle.' It is like the time a caterpillar spends in the cocoon before coming out a butterfly. (The bookend eclipse - in this case, on August 16) will be that butterfly's emergence. Going through the 'eye of the needle' for the next couple of weeks will mean that things will seem very condensed or compressed, as if a pressure or force is at powerful work. These next few weeks will be potent for many of us, and we are likely to feel like quite different people on the other side" - Jennifer Posada [link to www.jenniferposada.com]

The image of the eye of the needle is found in the Bible: "Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to squeeze through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to get into the kingdom of God." Mathew 9:24. This is an ideal image for the 8-8-8, which is a number of exceeding prosperity. Does this mean that we need to be poor to be spiritual? In my opinion, in this passage Jesus is talking about an over-emphasis on the material while neglecting of the spiritual that makes it hard to live heaven on earth. It is the old adage that money won't buy you happiness. It is inner richness that makes our life - whether filled with material things or more monastic - rich with meaning. "It is utterly impossible for a man that sets his heart upon his material wealth, to get to heaven." ( [link to bible.cc] Focusing only on the material realm has brought our culture to its knees, and the earth to the brink of destruction. It's time to let go of greed and myopic materialistic vision.

So, as is always recommended: let go of luxuries you don't really need. They won't fit through the eye of the needle. Here in America we ALL have too much STUFF! (Check out 'The Story of Stuff' for a beautiful discussion of the Western world's preoccupation with THINGS). BY THE WAY: most of our 'stuff' comes from China - a country that figures prominently in the 8-8-8 and the eclipses of August 2008! It's time to declutter so you can pass through the eye of the needle. Put that camel on a diet and squeeze him through! Then when the house lands on August 16th, it will land on the wicked witch of your old self.
The Mass Consciousness of the 8-8-8
Olympic-sized Change to the Silk Road of Peace
Mass Consciousness plays a key role in the 8-8-8. Many of us 'Lightworkers' and Light-Holders on the leading edge of consciousness stay in our own little tribe, kind of like a little 'bubble' where we all understand what we're talking about. Although it's great to 'be with our peeps' and hang out with like-minded people, it has its drawbacks. Even when we all join together for numerous Global Meditations organized by various metaphysical groups and Cultural Creatives - who takes part in these? A percentage (perhaps 10% of 6.5 billion people?) of mass consciousness who are awakened and aware - the Lightworkers. What about the other 90%? Well, because of the Olympics, the other 90% will be tuned in to the energies of the 8-8-8. If you watch the opening ceremony of the Olympics, you will be literally tuning in to mass consciousness - every country around the world will be coming together in peace to compete in tests of skill, honor and greatness. This truly is a beautiful opportunity to create change with intention. Tune in and envision the world the way you would like it to be.

"08-08-08 is a magical moment when the entire world will come together in thought because of the opening of the Olympics. According to ancient tradition, the opening ceremony of the Olympics is a moment when war stops and athletes compete in an ethical manner. 08 08 08 is a moment when there will be a huge concentration of mass consciousness. Please energize this mass consciousness with peace." - Barbara Wolf www.GlobalMeditations.com

The spiritual facet of the 8-8-8 truly is one of world peace: "At 8:00 am/pm on August 8, 2008 (8-8-8) all Lightworkers and Keepers of the Earth should invoke the symbols of the Number 888 into themselves. Because 888 symbolizes the Sacred Number of Christ, invoke Christ's Infinite Wisdom of 'Loving thy Neighbor as Thyself' into your heart." - David Miller [link to www.cybertrails.com] (Note from Carol: see more on the spiritual meaning of the 8-8-8 below)

And there is a physical prosperity aspect to the 8-8-8 as well (see below for more on this). It just so happens that the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing begin at 8:00pm on 8-8-08. (P.S. the Chinese chose this date and time because in their culture, 8 is an exceedingly auspicious number. Think of the 8-sided Bagua used in Feng Shui)

Keep in mind that the August 1st Eclipse was seen in Totality, over the Great Wall of China and the Ancient Silk Route, a powerful symbol of abundance and world trade. Because 8 is the penultimate number of abundance and prosperity this has added significance. With the specific location of all our focus being on China (due to the Olympics) on 8-8-08 - right smack dab at the exact half-way point between two powerful eclipses of change - and with the eclipse shadow falling over the Ancient Silk Route - i.e. The Silk Road - a symbol of world trade and abundant economy - we have an opportunity to focus our intention for a smooth and safe transition to a new global economy. Without a crash and without cataclysm.

When Pluto goes back into Capricorn - for 16 years - at the end of November 2008, we can expect massive, colossal changes to the economy, government and all structures and institutions in the world. Many of us have been bracing ourselves for this, praying for the best possible outcome, and watching the economy closely. As you experience the 8-8-8, think about the inevitable transition to a new economy that is involved in the new Capricorn era and how we can do it with ease.

However, things always work better when they are FUN and not so darn serious! So here's an idea (cooked up by me and my friend Lin Stratton - shout-out to Lin!) to make this whole 8-8-8 occasion a kick: why not have an Olympics Opening Ceremony party? The ceremony starts at (of course) 8pm. Order some Chinese food, rub the Buddha belly for abundance and go into Laughing Buddha to energize mass consciousness with the Beauty of the Cosmic Joke:) Have Fun!

The Astrology of the 8-8-8
The Budding Flower is Not yet Visible: Take Action!
The 8-8-8 occurs on the day of the First Quarter Moon at 13 Scorpio. The exact First Quarter Moon is at 4:20pm EDT. The chart for that time contains a triangular configuration (known as a T-square) which takes the Leo and Aquarian energies described in my previous newsletter and shoots them into the First Quarter Moon in Scorpio. This means that the energy of the powerful Creative-Leo and Lightning-Bolt-Aquarius energies of the Total Solar Eclipse one week prior discharges into the Moon (in the sign of Scorpio) on 8-8-8, activating our emotional nature, our subconscious, our feminine and reflective nature, and the silvery light of deep introspection. On this day, examine your feelings, reflect deeply and explore your shadow side or pain body. Repressed material may emerge. Process it by taking action which is what the First Quarter Moon asks of you (as described in the next paragraph).

At the First Quarter Moon - the half-way mark between the New and Full Moons - our manifestations breakthrough into first flower. According to Nick Anthony Fiorenza ( [link to www.lunarplanner.com] the First Quarter Moon is when we "initiate action and steps forward to move toward what we were inspired about at the New Moon. The flower that is about to burst forth from the bud (of the New Moon) is not yet visible. Trust in the process. Demonstrate these energies in physical action and you will be supported. This is the time for practical application. What you are putting together now is the groundwork for the manifestation of the theme." That theme will be fleshed out more fully at the Full Moon Partial Lunar Eclipse in Leo/Aquarius on August 16th.

So, on 8-8-8, take action toward your goals. When feelings come up, do something concrete - like talking to someone about your feelings and breakthroughs or writing them down, seeking counseling or sessions of meridian therapies such as EFT (for more information on EFT go to www.eft.com) and EFH (for more information on EFT go to www.emotionalfreedom.com) NOTE: Peg Donahue at www.center4fengshui.com is a superb EFH practitioner. I highly recommend her if you have issues you'd like to release. EFH shifts your energy very quickly and powerfully.

In addition, two fixed stars that we have worked with many times this year (especially Regulus!) are involved in the 8-8-8. On August 8th the Moon will stop by for a visit to Spica, the star in the hand of the Great Goddess, and the place where we manifest abundance (represented by a sheath of wheat) and illumination (sometimes represented by a lamp). This is the place we learn how to sow proper thoughts and emotions in order to reap positive outcomes and creative joy in our lives. And it's a perfect accompaniment to the energy of the 8-8-8.

Then on August 10th, two days later, Mercury meets up Regulus while the Moon hangs out near Antares. Mercury has one last thing to say to Leader of Leaders (Regulus the Lion King and Simba the Feline Queen) concerning the Leadership Convention of July. And Moon touches the star Antares - the heart of the Scorpion - to reflect to us the continued need to excavate the Shadow side of our culture and learn to live from the heart - i.e. not solely from the mind (disconnected from earth and other human hearts) or solely from the physical (holding out-of-balance materialistic goals which manifest as greed and corruption). It's time to tear down the old structures and raise up new leaders to run the new ones.

The Numerology of the 8-8-8
The Passion Flower: All Will Travel to Spirals
8 is the quintessential number of power and life-force energy. For instance, the 8th house of the horoscope within astrology is the house of Scorpio energy, which is all about Kundalini and raising the life-force energy (coiled like a snake at the base of the spine/root chakra) up through all the chakras to create torrents of cosmic joy and ecstasy.

8 when turned on its side is the symbol of Infinity, the Infinite Force of Life that pulses through every molecule and atom of our Universe. Picture the Infinity symbol: can you see that it is a powerful portal to skate into and through, like a wormhole to infinite potential and streaming intelligence from All That Is. Think of an ice-skater carving figure-8's into the gleaming ice. Carve new pathways to your connection with the Infinite.

Shirley Blackwell Lawrence writes: "It has been proven that (the figure 8) is the natural path of activity for people and animals. In 1928 a professor of zoology at the University of Kansas, Asa A. Shaeffer, observed that people who are lost in the woods or blindfolded really do travel in the pattern of the figure 8. So do swimmers and drivers who have been blindfolded, and pilots who are lost in a fog: all will travel to spirals. Shaeffer concluded after many experiments - which included animals and even amoebas - that spiral motion is a universal property of living matter in form."

"Pythagoras called the 8 Light and Darkness. The 8 represents the Law 'As Above, So Below.' The earth is the lower circle and the celestial is the upper circle. This means that the 8 can take an inspiration and make it work on the material plane. It is 4 plus 4, the organizational abilities of the 4 doubled - 44" (Shirley Blackwell Lawrence)

Some other permutations of the number 8 which spring forth from my psyche in a stream-of-consciousness form are: (1) the 8th Major Arcana Tarot Card is the Strength Card which pictures a woman nuzzling with a Lion (Regulus again, eh?!). This card represents mastering our 'animal instincts' and harnessing them for a higher good. The fact that a woman is depicted on the card shows us that it is our feminine side (Venus energies, with 8 being a Venusian number) that can perform this key initiatory step of our evolution. (2) Eight sounds like 'ate.' What are we eating energetically, physically, emotionally, mentally? (3) The word weight has eight in it. How much do we weigh, how dense are we (on all levels, not just the physical). To quote a new catch-phrase: what is our carbon footprint on the earth?

Oh and one more 8-association in our culture: how about being 'behind the 8-ball' or consulting 'the magic 8-ball' for advice? Did you know that the 8-ball is the only black ball in the game of pool? Black is a powerful color which represents the shadow and feminine aspects of our being. And "if you are behind the eight ball you are in trouble. In the pool game called "eight ball" if you need to put the 5-ball in the pocket and the 8-ball is between the 5-ball and the cue-ball, you have a difficult shot. You are not allowed to use the 8-ball to hit the 5-ball." (Note that the numbers 5 and 8 are featured here; these are the numbers associated with Venus). In many ways our culture and our planet are 'behind the 8-ball' right now, wouldn't you say? So why don't we consult the 'magic 8-ball' inside of ourselves (the part that connects with Divine Intelligence and knows all) for answers on how to solve this seemingly impossible situation?

08-08-2008 adds up to 26. Shirley Blackwell Lawrence says that "the 26 is a physical number. The 8 root gives strength to the physical 6, and since the 2 is sensitive, the 26/8 can be a Passion Flower. The 2 desires partnership and enjoys being with people. The 6 gives the physical dimension. It wants to nurture and take responsibility. Some 26 words are as follows: ATHLETE, SPORTS, ACTION, MAJESTIC, GRAND." (Note from Carol - does this dovetail with the Olympics or WHAT?!)

Some other words that add up to 26 are: Queen (bringing in the feminine leadership Regulus/Venus element), Capital, Dollar (bringing in the prosperity element) and Faith, Mystic, Hallow, Pleased, Joyful, Crystal, Temple (bringing in the inner Strength, the Spirituality and the Infinite Christ-consciousness element - see below for more on this).

The Physical Prosperity Potential of the 8-8-8
The End of Manufactured Lack

As described above, the 8 contains both the physical (the below) and the spiritual (the above). And so, 8-8-8 has both a physical and a spiritual meaning for us.

First, the physical: "2008 is the year of Alchemy Consciousness and the 8th of August 2008 is the crossing over from poverty consciousness into prosperity consciousness. I feel this will be supported by Pluto's powerful astrological influence this year in the sign of Capricorn, a first since the mid 1700's. Pluto is associated with power and money, as well as with complete regeneration and renewal. 8-8-8 is a major celebration because it is in fact the triple 8 portal into the powerful world of Abundance and that of the Sun Chakra. Afford yourself the opportunity to tap into this incredibly powerful Solar Energy." - Michelle Eloff www.thelightweaver.org (Note: for more info on the Solar energy of the 8-8-8 see the next section.)

The 8-8-8 carries the potential of transforming our relationship with abundance, money, wealth and prosperity. Do you ever feel like the economy is based on a shaky emotional structure? It is, especially energetically. It is vulnerable to the emotional moods of investors and other influences that throw it into tailspin at a moment's notice. The 8 offers the ability to restructure this shaky foundation and base the new structure in sound values.

I am reminded of the fact that we are still in the 5th Night of the Mayan Calendar (as described by Carl Calleman www.carlcalleman.com) Ian Lungold, a beloved teacher of Mayan concepts, called the 5th Night "the end of manufactured lack." I think we are seeing exactly what he was talking about right now.

"It is true that financial systems and institutions that are based in greed or any other corrupt practice will be turned upside down. These institutions are doomed to failure, and this purification process will wreak havoc in the lives of those who insist on continuing these obsolete behavior patterns. This old paradigm conflicts with the patterns of perfection for the New Earth, and it cannot and will not be sustained. Together, this year, we will co-create the NEW Archetypes for Humanity's Abundance and establish a new paradigm on Earth based on the infinite flow of Abundance from our Father-Mother God." - Patricia Diane Cota-Robles [link to eraofpeace.org]

If your own personal relationship with money and prosperity - and abundance in all its forms - is based in lack, then here is a brass ring that you can grab a hold of to create transformation of your own personal prosperity consciousness and belief structures that no longer serve you.

The Spiritual Potential of the 8-8-8
The Great Central Sun, Christ Consciousness
& Creative Solar Winds of Change
As discussed above, the "888 symbolizes the Sacred Number of Christ and of Christ's Infinite Wisdom of Loving thy Neighbor as Thyself into your heart." (David Miller) My mentor David Ashworth www.DavidAshworth.com tells me that esoterically 666 is the number of the physical sun, and 888 is the number of the spiritual sun, also known as Jesus, the son behind the sun.

Shirley Blackwell Lawrence writes: "Some people are aware that the number 888 refers to Jesus, but few know why. In Greek, the numerals that correspond to the letters of Jesus' name are 10, 8, 200, 70, 400, and 200. When added together, they total 888. Thus 8 is also the number of resurrection because Jesus arose on the eighth day. 8 is a picture of the below that rises to the above."

There is a powerful emphasis on the Sun embedded in the 8-8-8. Which is interesting, since it falls in the middle of the eclipse dance involving Sun and his sister, the Moon. And only week before, Sun was blotted out by Moon - opening us up to new ideas of solar energy and solar-plexus-chakra shining.

"We can receive transmission from the Golden Sun Disc. Our intention is in collective activation of our own "golden sun disc" to enable the full expansion and radiation of our heart center into a gateway of universal, unconditional love. We then transmit this intention for 'golden sun heart activation' for all of humanity. It's a Great Central Sun Solar Activation." - Tiara Kumara

A powerful 'synchronicity' of the solar connection with 8-8-8 is revealed in the Angelic Degree for the First Quarter Moon at 13 Scorpio: "The Angels of the Sun" (!) I am going to quote extensively here because this is truly beautiful and apropos. Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser www.spiritussanctus.com writes:

"The Sun is Life. The children of Divine Being are destined now to use the light of the universe as it manifests into the physical realm through sunlight. Sunlight is streaming information. Like feelings, which are compressed information, sunlight is being rediscovered as a source of energy. It is also a source of knowledge and nutrients. The solar sun is a step-down transformer of energy-information from the higher sun, called the Central Sun or, in some literature, The Eye of Buddha.

How does this work? Streaming information waves enter the eye, which is the only exposed nerve in the human body temple. Then Sunlight information waves travel along the optic nerve to the pineal and other glands and centers. The pineal gland is ALSO referred to as the "Eye of Buddha" in ancient literature. The pineal gland is seen as the Eye of Buddha in the microcosm, and the Central Sun is seen as the Eye of Buddha in the macrocosm. The pineal gland attaches to these sunlight information waves and they become a particle, a discreet particle of information that can be unzipped in meditation in the Theta brainwave state.

Looking at the sun at sunrise or sunset is safe on the eye; and over time, the eye is capable of looking for longer periods of time at brighter light. Information can also be received by looking at reflections of sunlight on water or any other reflective surfaces. The light of the moon - which reflects sunlight onto the Earth at night - also carries information of the sun's rays.

The human eye is the only eye of any mammal on earth that has 'the whites of the eyes'. This is because light goes forth from the eyes of the Children of Light as well as into it. It is through the eye that information is sent to others. This is the meaning of "darshan, the gaze of the master". When you look directly at the sun's rays, you can send information as well as receive it through the optic nerve. It is important at this time that the Children of Light send prayers while looking at the sun. In this way, blessings travel along rays of light to the sun and the sun broadcasts this to all. Remember to send blessings and prayers as well as receive when you gaze at the light." - Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser www.spiritussanctus.com

What a powerful concept to power our understanding of the 8-8-8! Here we can see that not only can we take in solar energy through the eyes, we can also send it back to the sun with our most shining light-filled intentions!

Some other symbols for this Moon: the Moon Mansion is Mansion 15 (Swati) which is linked to Arcturus - sometimes described as a servant of Spica (the abundance/illumination handed to us by the Goddess) which meets up with the Moon on 8-8-8. This Mansion brings the energy of 'Winds of Change' because it is linked with the wind god Vayu. It also brings the energy of Creativity: Saraswati - the goddess from whom this Mansion draws its name - is the goddess of creativity and the arts.

As mentioned above, 8 is one of the numbers of Venus (5 is another number associated with Venus). According to the work of Miguel Sague (a Taino Elder and founder/leader of the Caney Indian Spiritual Circle in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania) the Mayan theme of the current Venus Morning-Star cycle (which began on July 15, 2008) is the Mayan Glyph known as IK or WIND. This is a 'direct hit' with the Moon Mansion described in the previous paragraph! Miguel writes: "Between games, the Lords of Negativity locked the Divine Twins in a chamber filled with terrible frigid wind. The awful bone-numbing pain was an unbearable expression of their ultimate exposed vulnerability. What leaves me exposed and shivering?"

Right now, Venus is beginning her ascent back up from the Underworld. We are reminded on 8-8-8 that it is a humbling experience to face the Shadow experience and surrender to a Power Greater than Ourselves. No wonder our 'little selves' resist it! This process reveals any repressed pain and woundedness; and reminds us how vulnerable we are as Humans. We come into this world as helpless infants and are dependent on our caregivers to help us to feel safe and loved. Often they fall short of this task. So in this process we see how our pain comes from feeling exposed, abandoned and not Loved - dating back to childhood and even past lives. The ultimate goal of the Journey to the Underworld is to realize that we ARE Loved and that all of our mis-creations are simply a mis-understanding of this Truth. And we will come to see that any and all distorted aspects of our psyche are defenses against our fear of Trusting Spirit and our fellow Humans to Love, sustain and support us in life. We are asked to open up to that Love now.

I am reminded also of the SOLAR WINDS and how they create SOLAR FLARES which accelerate evolution on earth.

The Sabian Symbol for the First Quarter Moon shows the theme of Creativity that is also represented by the Moon Mansion Swati: An inventor performs a laboratory experiment. This shows a person actively engaged in creating his/her vision in the world.

What we have here is a powerful CREATIVE SOLAR WIND through which we can harness the Winds of Change - the Solar Flares of Evolution - and Create a new life for ourselves personally, as well as a new gentler timeline for Earth and Humanity.

Specific Times for Activating the 8-8-8
And don't forget to dance and have Fun!
And now - some practical applications for tapping into the energy of the 8-8-8. Every 9 minutes during the 8-o'clock hours of the 24-hour day, we have an 8-energy moment. (The rhythm of 9 suggests completion and ending-of-the-old is possible on this day). I have listed below those times and the numerological potential of them. You can choose the one(s) that are most closely associated with the intention you would like to anchor. The a.m. times would best be used to create new beginnings in the area listed; and the p.m. times would best be used for letting go of the old, releasing what no longer serves.

8:00 - Connecting with God, The Infinite, The Christ-consciousness, The Great Central Sun, the Creative Solar Winds, the Spiral of Life
8:09 - Ending of old ways of lack mentality and disconnection from the Flow of Power from the Infinite - with God's divine help
8:18 - New beginnings and an opportunity to double your prosperity
8:27 - The Holy Spirit will breathe life into your creations and your connection to the Godhead. Good energy for opening up to a new relationship and greater intuition.
8:45 - The angels will help you to create change in your abundance/prosperity levels, your creative expression, and your power in the world.
8:54 - The changes are upon you! Open up to them, embrace them, and travel through them with ease. And don't forget to call in the angels for help.
Also of import: The exact First Quarter Moon is at 4:20pm EDT. The moment of 4:22pm (only two minutes after the First Quarter Moon) adds up to 8. This would be a great time to work with the Moon energies if you are so inclined. Remember that the First Quarter Moon is when the Leo-Aquarian Lightning Bolt discharges its power and moves into its first flower.

There are also various other times during the 24-hour-period that you may want to use. I didn't research them, but you can do the math:) I.e. calculate what other times throughout the day add up to eight when you add the digits.

ALSO: keep in mind that 13:30 Local Sidereal Time (LST) is a window of powerful dimensional access. Click here for an explanation of this and for information on finding the 13:30 time in your area: (Note: 13:30 LST for Pittsburgh PA is approximately 3am. For Sedona AZ it is approximately 2am.) Click here for a previous newsletter describing a special 13:30 global activation at the time of the Spring Equinox.

You might ask: How - in practical terms - do I honor these times? Well, what is your favorite method of spiritual practice? You may want to meditate on the number 8 and the Infinity Symbol. Perhaps draw it on a piece of paper, light a candle and meditate on the image. You may want to conduct a ceremony on your altar, if you have one, light a candle and put items on the altar that capture the essence of the 8 for you, as well as symbols of what you want to create.

You can also, of course, celebrate with a group of like-minded people either through ceremony or partying (I say some Olympic-sized partying is in order LOL:) You can also journal, sing, dance, drum, laugh, giggle, play, gaze into a fire, sit out in nature, cook, stick your tongue out, blow bubbles, take a bubble bath, pop some popcorn, do some country line dancin', swim, juggle, play gin rummy, paint, bend a spoon or two, climb a tree, play Twister. In other words: Have Fun! That is the most sacred of ceremonies! While you are having fun you might just express yourself creatively and open up to the Infinite.

A Look AheadHere's a heads-up that I will be taking a sabbatical from writing newsletters in the months of September and October so I can focus on some other projects. And here's a look ahead at the 'cosmic schedule' for the remainder of the year:

When I study the patterns of this year, I feel that the 8-8-8 Eclipses of August will catapult us into a portal that occurs from October 27 - November 4. This is the New Moon in Scorpio/Halloween Portal that ends on Election Day in America. In fact, the entire time-span stretching from October 27 (my birthday:) to November 27 is a window of opportunity. November 27 is the day Pluto goes into Capricorn where he will remain for 16 years, until 2024. So, what we are working on in August will be anchored into reality from October 27 - November 27. In addition, mid-November is when the 6th Day of the Mayan Calendar will begin. Then in December we will have another glorious solstice alignment with the Galactic Center, and a Sirius alignment on New Years Eve - always a beautiful way to end the Gregorian year!

In August I will write a newsletter on the August 16th Partial Lunar Eclipse which closes the 8-8-8 Eclipse Portal. Then I will write one newsletter at the end of August that will cover the New Moon of August 30th (August has 2 New Moons in one calendar month) and some happenings in September. But, in my opinion, the lunations of September and up through October 27th are a time of integrating all the changes from the eclipse season of February/August. So it's a good time for me to take some time off from my newsletter-writing schedule. I suggest you do the same: take some time to integrate and process all that you've learned during the sizzling hot intensity of August.

Speaking of intensity, here are some thoughts on how to deal with it now, in this moment: "Diversions are okay; just don't let them take your power or your faith. Stick to the diversions that light up your moment with a golden, sparkling glow. Reflect - deeply - for these times will call for it. But don't get lost in the past. Dream, hugely, but don't postpone your beauty for the future. Stop trying to perfect yourself and just accept that you are in the perfect place exactly where you are. There is nothing you need to do better, fix, or complete. Just be. Dress up when you feel crappy (or crazy!) or go see a movie, or walk in the woods. Pass the time in the most gentle way you can, because your higher Self and guides are already working with you and the energies." - Jennifer Posada [link to www.jenniferposada.com]

this newsletter sent
with love by
Carol Ann Ciocco
www.ThreeMoonOcean.com
:uythg:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP